The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Interior door locks won’t lock

Stryder

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
I can’t lock my doors without the key fob. The interior door lock button won’t engage unless all the doors are shut and I’m inside. I have made sure all the passenger doors are slammed shut, and moved the lock plate on the rear door with the tire on it, from the right to the left to see if that is the issue. Nothing has worked. Any ideas? Nearest dealer is four hours away. Thanks!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:25 PM
Reaction score
Are you saying the physical key doesn't lock the doors?

Vote:
Upvote 0

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
I can’t lock my doors without the key fob. The interior door lock button won’t engage unless all the doors are shut and I’m inside. I have made sure all the passenger doors are slammed shut, and moved the lock plate on the rear door with the tire on it, from the right to the left to see if that is the issue. Nothing has worked. Any ideas? Nearest dealer is four hours away. Thanks!
Hood open recently? I think somebody had that issue recently. Needs a good slam as well.

Vote:
Upvote 0

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score

Vote:
Upvote 0

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I am confused or misunderstanding you.
From outside all doors have to be closed and you can lock it with the physical key in the lock or the button on the key fob.
When inside all doors have to be closed for the lock button to work.
This is normal function, mine also locks automatically over about 15 kmh
No point locking the doors if one is open.

Vote:
Upvote 0

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Bonnet open? Drop from a great height.

Vote:
Upvote 0

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
Try setting it to auto lock on the screen. See if it works when you start driving.

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom