The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Info1 Display Area

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
Where is the Info1 Display area located on the main display?
I am trying to configure the display using the “Configure Info Areas” menu and there are three info areas: Info1, Info3 and Info4 - not sure what the story is with Info2.
Info 3 and Info4 appear to be at the top of the display approximately 60% and 80% over to the right hand side (I’ve got a LHD vehicle).
Info1 though has a lot more options to enable / disable including useful ones like: Average Fuel, Average Speed, Current Fuel Consumption, Drive Time, Drive Distance, Adblue range Remaining.

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
Ok worked this one out :)
It doesn’t seem to be super intuitive however when not on the Apple CarPlay menu (form example in Settings) its possible to use the navigation dial and navigate across to the area 1 shown below, click and select it and then scroll down to select what ever metric I want to view and then click to select it.
IMG_0581.jpeg

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score
Ok worked this one out :)
It doesn’t seem to be super intuitive however when not on the Apple CarPlay menu (form example in Settings) its possible to use the navigation dial and navigate across to the area 1 shown below, click and select it and then scroll down to select what ever metric I want to view and then click to select it.
View attachment 7821781
On my Gren I can cycle through the Area 1 Display options by pushing the “trip” button in the end of the wiper stalk. Super easy (y)

Back
Top Bottom