The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas INEOS Grenadier Recalled Over Potential Steering Rod Ball Joint Disconnection

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
61 early production units...that is not a thing honestly. Same sort of recall on my Power Wagon years ago.

DMZNOLA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
It's only because it (your vin) isn't affected by the recall. I entered mine and it didn't come up.

You can search by vehicle model and you can view the recall notice that way.
I think you are incorrect at least here in the USA. Here is what the website says, “
  • A vehicle with a repaired safety recall. If your vehicle has no unrepaired recalls, you will see the message: "0 Unrepaired recalls associated with this VIN"”

don't ignore warning ligh

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
61 early production units...that is not a thing honestly. Same sort of recall on my Power Wagon years ago.
Might not be a thing til it happens to you!
Truth is we expected little niggles and issues and forgave a new company with a great concept .
BUT when the power steering doesn't work and the brakes are dodgy would you be so forgiving ?
Maybe!
Maybe if customer service was good and issues were dealt with?
What if the company then couldn't fix the vehicle? If they kept your Grenadier for months and were obstructive when you tried to find answers?
I regret buying the Ineos Grenadier even though it seemed so perfect (for the few short months before it went wrong )...

Reactions: PBD

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score
What if the company then couldn't fix the vehicle? If they kept your Grenadier for months and were obstructive when you tried to find answers?
In the US the vehicle would then qualify for a buyback from the manufacturer.... each state is slightly different, but usually a total of 30 days for any one issue qualifies a vehicle to be bought back under the Lemon Law

reauxheaux

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
In the US the vehicle would then qualify for a buyback from the manufacturer.... each state is slightly different, but usually a total of 30 days for any one issue qualifies a vehicle to be bought back under the Lemon Law
Unless the damage was due to careless actions

Back
Top Bottom