The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

HDC screen

DCPU

Very Active Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
On that photo the thing that surprises me most, given the other photos, is the outside temp.

bemax

Active Contributor
In Production
Reaction score
On that photo the thing that surprises me most, given the other photos, is the outside temp.
Yes its not that warm here neither!
Sorry... You are normally extreme good at pointing at the important details. But hase the outside temperature not always been there I just had a look on an old photo from my dealer (November) and there it is on the display.

DCPU

Very Active Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
Sorry, I was referring to the actual temp of 15c, when on the same day we have photos like:
Fm78rRQXkAEoFx9.jpeg

Solmanic

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you sure? the digital cockpits of quite a lot manufacturers can be configured by the driver.
Positive. You can configure a lot of details & info display WITHIN many electronic instrument panels, but repositioning the whole readout is a no no. In Australia the vehicle had to meet Australian Design Regulations which would fix the panel in a certain location.

Top Bottom