The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

HDC screen

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
On that photo the thing that surprises me most, given the other photos, is the outside temp.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
On that photo the thing that surprises me most, given the other photos, is the outside temp.
Yes its not that warm here neither!
Sorry... You are normally extreme good at pointing at the important details. But hase the outside temperature not always been there I just had a look on an old photo from my dealer (November) and there it is on the display.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
I would expect that is hard coded at the factory on production models. No local design rules would let you randomly move the instrument panel around on a whim.
Are you sure? the digital cockpits of quite a lot manufacturers can be configured by the driver.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Are you sure? the digital cockpits of quite a lot manufacturers can be configured by the driver.
Positive. You can configure a lot of details & info display WITHIN many electronic instrument panels, but repositioning the whole readout is a no no. In Australia the vehicle had to meet Australian Design Regulations which would fix the panel in a certain location.

Back
Top Bottom