The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Has anyone in the USA received their jackets?

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
My dealership, Mossy Ineos-Houston, says that the jackets are supposed to come from Ineos HQ. Writing them and contacting them they keep telling me to contact my dealer. Has anyone received their jacket and how? It's been 5 months it's a little BS right now.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My dealership, Mossy Ineos-Houston, says that the jackets are supposed to come from Ineos HQ. Writing them and contacting them they keep telling me to contact my dealer. Has anyone received their jacket and how? It's been 5 months it's a little BS right now.
Nope

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They’re sending the jacket, service manual, and Bosch service network map in the same box. Just sit tight.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:31 PM
Reaction score
I received an email from Ineos yesterday in response to my question regarding the jackets. They stated that there had been a delay in the production, resulting in customers receiving their jackets later initially expected. They apologized for the delay but said they are working on improving inventory so that the jackets can be released.

Chuck

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I received an email from Ineos yesterday in response to my question regarding the jackets. They stated that there had been a delay in the production, resulting in customers receiving their jackets later initially expected. They apologized for the delay but said they are working on improving inventory so that the jackets can be released.

Chuck
Did they talk about the process of it?

offroadpharm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
What Jackets? I just picked up my preordered Gren last week and am unaware of a jacket. Please enlighten me.

Reactions: JP4

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
MeIneosMyDealer.jpg
J/K. I realized after the fact that the Trialmaster jacket has a belt on it. Not a fan of a belt on a jacket.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just got an email from Ineos saying that there will be a delay when claiming my jacket (even though I have never received any instructions on how to "claim" this jacket :) )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to a change in systems, there’s now going to be a short period where you won’t be able to claim your Belstaff jacket as part of your Grenadier specification.

We’re doing everything we can to minimise delays and whilst we don’t have a date, we will communicate as soon as we are back up and running.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please contact us using the link below.

We’ll be in touch as soon as you can claim your Belstaff jacket. If you have already claimed successfully, this will not apply to you.

nodric

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have been chasing Ineos for weeks on the Jacket issue. This is their latest email to me. Ineos feels like Tesla on delivery 😬

Ineos Jacket.jpg

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Zero comms for six months on the jacket, only to now get this...

dory lessons GIF

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
I received the email too but it was news to me. It want mentioned by the dealer when I put my order in.

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
I just got an email from Ineos saying that there will be a delay when claiming my jacket (even though I have never received any instructions on how to "claim" this jacket :) )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to a change in systems, there’s now going to be a short period where you won’t be able to claim your Belstaff jacket as part of your Grenadier specification.

We’re doing everything we can to minimise delays and whilst we don’t have a date, we will communicate as soon as we are back up and running.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please contact us using the link below.

We’ll be in touch as soon as you can claim your Belstaff jacket. If you have already claimed successfully, this will not apply to you.
I received the same email this morning. I actually had no idea the jacket was a thing. I thought perhaps it was a thing offered to those who ordered early. I ordered a Trialmaster in September and it had an initial production date of March of '24 and it is still not in the pipeline.

Last edited:

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have been reminding Ineos that they owe me a Belstaff jacket since January. Have been recently told that they have a shortage but they will contact me when they are avialble.

Back
Top Bottom