The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Harrys Garage

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score
One point he is however absolutely correct on is on durability. One of the Grenadier's main selling points is supposed to be its durability and there is no way we are going to know what this actually is for years.
I forget how many miles or Kilometres were done during Grenadier trials but one thing foreshore is that we didn't have bad reports and the engines are time-proven...but you are exactly right, it will be a while to see what falls off, and or recalls...quite exciting times ahead for us and the brave Ineos Automotive Group

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:07 PM
Reaction score
Thought I would watch the farm review to see if he he refined his road review.

No he has not.

A copy paste.

I turned off when he said... "I don't need the complication of trying to lock the diffs".....really.... it's not complex you just haven't taken the time to learn how to do it!!

Why didn't INEOS get someone to explain this to him when they dropped off the car???

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Why didn't INEOS get someone to explain this to him when they dropped off the car???
That is a bloody good question...is it an INEOS car...where is DCPU when we need him to check who it is registered to?...spies please...you would think Ineos would have had more control.

Local time
Reaction score
The funny thing is Harry does have a Series 1, so he knows old land rovers and he has had old 110's in the past. I think his farm review will be fairer but then the price and vat issues will come up.
Maybe this also has something to do with it.

View attachment 7813979
Sorry, but for a journalist of his standing to not make such a declaration as part of this review is really disappointing.

I have loved his reviews, and was formerly an avid reader of EVO, but this is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
50% of that was a recap the rest really wasn't worth watching apart from the hill climb. Even that was not an even contest given the auto locking diffs. all the same I think it's apples v bananas to compare the 2.
One is a luxury high tech off road vehicle the other is a rugged 4x4

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The funny thing is Harry does have a Series 1, so he knows old land rovers and he has had old 110's in the past. I think his farm review will be fairer but then the price and vat issues will come up.
Maybe this also has something to do with it.

View attachment 7813979
What an absolute tosser

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ha! Here's my 30 second Haiku:

Spy yon Grenadier.
An invitation perhaps?
Only for the bold.
Well done...shortly we will have another thread happening here.

Here's one for Harry to hang up in his Garage, that took a little longer than your 30 second Haiku.

Attachments

• A Grenadier.jpg
    A Grenadier.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 56

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I bet someone removed the table from the rear door, which is why the screws are missing
I wonder if it is an Ineos car at all...where are the spies? and who is registered to...can't imagine Ineos giving old Harry a car for the week, knowing that he is with the JLR team.

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
To the naysayers - Harry is a self made wealthy man - but a performance car man. He’s not a journalist by trade, really he’s a car nut. He made a critical point - if the grenadier is super reliable it will earn its place, for now it’s untested. In honesty mine has had the aircon fail twice, is insanely full of software glitches and had an issue on delivery with the transfer box. It’s in the dealers for a week this week. My story needs to be a rare one or it will fail on its core purpose.
This is what every grenadier enthusiast needs to focus on. All of our collective passion will be for naught if they can’t get the basics right. I have no doubt the basic engineering is solid. The implementation and build quality is highly suspect. Let’s not ignore that and pretend it isn’t so. There is a grace period for a new manufacturer to iron out the kinks. How long does that last? That’s where our collective focus should be. Not on reviewers who point out silly things.
I, for one, want Ineos to get this so right that no one can deny it.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
That is a bloody good question...is it an INEOS car...where is DCPU when we need him to check who it is registered to?...spies please...you would think Ineos would have had more control.
I wonder if it is an Ineos car at all...where are the spies? and who is registered to...can't imagine Ineos giving old Harry a car for the week, knowing that he is with the JLR team.
I'd say it was an Ineos car.

Definitely seen multiple times on the Scottish event:
Screenshot_20230530_061413.jpg1676205956952.jpeg
Screenshot_20230119_231206.jpg
And one of the twenty batch registered for the event:
Untitled.jpg

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
Someone posted this on the Harry's farm youtube review page.
No idea who
View attachment 7814046
I posted a comment too and received a somewhat standoffish reply. The ‘brexit bashers’ are no doubt having a great time but there is also a fair degree of kickback in the form of reasonable questioning of his review.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Secretly I believe the child in him he adores it. But JLR appear to have his adult jewels in a noose.
It was a sloppy review for sure.

But we move on!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Secretly I believe the child in him he adores it. But JLR appear to have his adult jewels in a noose.
It was a sloppy review for sure.

But we move on!
The algorithm or making money on youtube changed about 12 months ago?? to how many comments you get and how many likes and dislikes you get.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
The algorithm or making money on youtube changed about 12 months ago?? to how many comments you get and how many likes and dislikes you get.
Stefan Fischer from All offroad Adventures who did a review on YT almost doubled his audience by panning the Grenadier even though he has never driven it.

Back
Top Bottom