The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos We Put Up An On Road Driving Review

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

We just put up an on road driving review of our new Grenadier after 1,000 miles. I thought you might be interested in our opinions and I would welcome your thoughts to see if they match up with ours. We are planning a pretty long trip end of next month that will provide a lot of off-road so really looking forward to that.

View: https://youtu.be/mt3AFRm-Tts?si=nCFe46bV7Rx0qHQi

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score
I watched this earlier today & thought it was great.

Good work!

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score
I watched earlier as well. Good stuff.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice video. Agree w/most assertions. Personally I dont have any issue w/the B pillar. What I would add (preview of part of my 5k mile review in a couple of weeks) is the drivers seat adjustment bar. While operating cruise control on the highway you tend to move your right foot into a flat position on the floor. While doing this, for comfort reasons, my right calf presses up against the protruding bar making that leg position uncomfortable.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

We just put up an on road driving review of our new Grenadier after 1,000 miles. I thought you might be interested in our opinions and I would welcome your thoughts to see if they match up with ours. We are planning a pretty long trip end of next month that will provide a lot of off-road so really looking forward to that.

As good review. Your views are literally the same as mine! For me, I love everything about it!

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice video. Agree w/most assertions. Personally I dont have any issue w/the B pillar. What I would add (preview of part of my 5k mile review in a couple of weeks) is the drivers seat adjustment bar. While operating cruise control on the highway you tend to move your right foot into a flat position on the floor. While doing this, for comfort reasons, my right calf presses up against the protruding bar making that leg position uncomfortable.
Sounds like you are comfortable with the seat further forward than I am.

bradb622

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

A fair and balanced review. You matched my impressions almost to tee.
Happy trails on your road trip.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sounds like you are comfortable with the seat further forward than I am.
I’ve found that with my minor lower back issue that sitting a bit closer and more upright helps especially with all the driving I do.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Hi Ragman, Only had my Shale Blue Grenadier a few days. You review is damm spot on!
I am coming out of a New Defender I purchased in 2020 and which is the best vehicle I have ever owned by a factor of 2 or more.
Knowing how smooth riding and effortless the New Defender is, I was concerned how I would adapt to the Grenadier. From reading the forum and having a chance to drive a prototype Grenadier both off-road and on-road i knew they were different. Even still I wondered how I would adapt. I am going from an ultra smooth, ultra refined & ultra high performance New Defender with 395 horse-power with a 0-60 time in just 5.8 seconds to the Grenadier at 283 horse-power with 0-60 in 8.5 seconds with a truck like feel.
Like you said, "IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ATTITUDE", (not altitude, although I do feel like a pilot in my Grenadier).
I have leaned into the Grenadier experience with the expectation it would be different and a new adventure, which leads me to simply state,
"I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE"!
DaBull

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Some people with "robust" proportions have to sit further away and down from the wheel than other more "svelte" drivers do.
I wouldn’t say I was svelte by any stretch of the imagination. My “girth” is more front to back than side to side 😅 as I am comfortable with the bolsters on the seat.

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Some people with "robust" proportions have to sit further away and down from the wheel than other more "svelte" drivers do.
Robust~I love it!

Back
Top Bottom