The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadiers Towing

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
Is it not legal to use a adjustable ball hitch in the UK

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
Yes, whether just couldn't be arsed because they were on private property or there's a plug/socket issue?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That's just the trailer I'm in the market for. Twin axle tipper. Presume when tip unladen trailer up you can man handle it on the rear axle?
Sorry, missed your question.

I don't think I've ever tried, I think there may be a warning about not moving it when tilted. I'll check the handbook tomorrow.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's just the trailer I'm in the market for. Twin axle tipper. Presume when tip unladen trailer up you can man handle it on the rear axle?
I have a Brian James twin axle tipper trailer, and can confirm that when unladen by using the jockey wheel to raise the front axle, the whole trailer can be manhandled just on the rear axle. I am though increasingly of an age that I prefer to not do so, and use a vehicle instead!

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:57 AM
Reaction score
I have a Brian James twin axle tipper trailer, and can confirm that when unladen by using the jockey wheel to raise the front axle, the whole trailer can be manhandled just on the rear axle. I am though increasingly of an age that I prefer to not do so, and use a vehicle instead!
Same as mine, Brian James race shuttle, easy to handle with jockey wheel and on rear axle!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
Hi DPCU, Is that your Grenadier pulling the trailer. If so, it looks proper!
Question, What brand and size of rim and offset do you have on the Grenadier and
and what brand of tire and size are you running. They look great! DaBull

Reactions: PBD

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No that's not mine ~ see header in photo, it's their's I believe.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I know Brian James do an actual tipper trailer, I'd describe mine as more of a tilt bed, if that makes sense.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Same as mine, Brian James race shuttle, easy to handle with jockey wheel and on rear axle!
You guys must have some nice hard standing, I wouldn’t consider trying to move mine anywhere without hooking it up first. 🚂

Back
Top Bottom