The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadiers Towing

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
Made an odd discovery today. The anti-rattle bolt on the tow hitch receiver is M16, but the closest spanner size in the supplied tool bag I got is M17. FTW?

Last edited:

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Around 3 tonne and 240kg on the ball... not driven far, in process of setting it up. Ineos tongue was too low and then too high when turned over. This replacement tongue is getting close.

View attachment 7826690
Thats pretty impressive rear suspension sag on the IG if you have 240kg on the ball.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Around 3 tonne and 240kg on the ball... not driven far, in process of setting it up. Ineos tongue was too low and then too high when turned over. This replacement tongue is getting close.

View attachment 7826690
That’s a pretty impressive snorkel extension there @bakepl - you should be able to take that across the Wenlock. 😉😝

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What replacement tongue did you get
I'm trying a Mister Hitch 001HD but will need to measure levels /weigh everything but looks just about right for my needs. Upside down it has a 31mm rise and there's enough room to fit a stone stomper bracket unlike the Ineos hitch. The lneos is too low in the normal position and then too high upside down for my van.

Back
Top Bottom