The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier

Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
What are some of the problems I could expect if I buy new? I k ow this is a teething time for Ineos Grenadier but the concept is so perfect for so many I’m hopeful that the probs can be worked out before I plunk down 80k…

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! The search function is your gateway to a treasure trove of info regarding any issues people have been having, or just scroll through the threads here!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score
What are some of the problems I could expect if I buy new? I k ow this is a teething time for Ineos Grenadier but the concept is so perfect for so many I’m hopeful that the probs can be worked out before I plunk down 80k…
Hi Paull F. Halsey, You'll find all the info on this forum, good & bad and always informative.
Keep in mind that many of the earlier posts are build issues that have been or are being sorted out.
Purchasing a new first year model vehicle from a new manufacture is an adventure in itself and one that many of us have embraced. Keep in mind it comes with a 5 years / 60,000 mile warranty.
Enjoy the journey. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom