The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

An electric Grenadier

Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
I’m a bit concerned that without an electric Grenadier that in less than 5 years countries will begin banning new ICE vehicles and the threat to the model is clear. So what is the status of the electric Grenadier? It has to happen, I know many owners will never abandon the ICE version but if Grenadier wants to survive for the long haul it has to happen.
I’d love to hear from Ineos engineers on how battery weight can be handled and what kind of performance we can expect. It has the potential to be a winner on many fronts.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hydrogen testing (here's a thread) has been on going for about a year and a half (and ran at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this past year). Given Ineos' large involvement in Hydrogen, that is one direction they are focusing themselves.

While specifics are few and far between (at least in the public eye), the non-ICE model is expected for MY2027 I believe, and has been rumored to be on a smaller chassis, specifically to meet CAFE requirements, and not as a replacement to the Grenadier.

Beyond that is all speculation at this point, but there are a handful of threads on the forum already about it

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As someone who has traded in a Tesla for a Grenadier - I have to disagree. I foresee more people leaving electric cars going forward as evidenced by the electric cars pilling up in dealer lots. ICE will always have a place because a variety of reasons. That being said, I believe there was talk of a smaller electric Grenadier version for the future - I have not seen any updates regarding that.

Back
Top Bottom