The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier in US: Overland Expo, Loveland CO Aug 26-28, 2022

USandPR

Reservation Holder
Local time
10:13 AM
Reaction score
I received a marketing email from Ineos to register to attend the Overland Expo, happy hour from 5-7 at the Ineos booth. When I attempted to register via the Ineos website I received an error message the my email address "is not recognized." The is the same email address that the invitation was sent to. I question if registration is full or if there is an error preventing everyone from registering?
I only get up that early to go fishing.

painter

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Peeps, posts your questions and I will try to take pics and get answers,
Hey, I think you'll be pleased with the drivers seating, room etc.

One thing I forgot to check myself was if there is/will be also a pump up seat height adjustment for the front passenger seat (most likely) and overall front passenger legroom for a +6 footer.

Many thanks and have a safe trip !

USandPR

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
I emailed and asked them about the event they gave ma link to register that goes no where, register now just refreshes the page.

I then decided to login to my account which is a different url and it shows no reservations for me. So emailed them back. Ugh.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:13 AM
Reaction score
I emailed and asked them about the event they gave ma link to register that goes no where, register now just refreshes the page.

I then decided to login to my account which is a different url and it shows no reservations for me. So emailed them back. Ugh.
A lot of people who are having problems it seems to be browser related. Chrome works. If you are using something else it is worth trying chrome.
I know people had problems with reservations and orders because of this issue

USandPR

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
A lot of people who are having problems it seems to be browser related. Chrome works. If you are using something else it is worth trying chrome.
I know people had problems with reservations and orders because of this issue
I was using chrome but this time I chose an incognito window even thought I had F5d the other, I see my res now. that did not however fix the register for free beer form. :(

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve been in contact with the Ineos Website people. They sound like they don’t know why the webpage isn’t working. I still can’t get to register, no matter what computer/browser/mode I try. Kind of frustrating….

Local time
Reaction score
I’ve been in contact with the Ineos Website people. They sound like they don’t know why the webpage isn’t working. I still can’t get to register, no matter what computer/browser/mode I try. Kind of frustrating….
I had endless problems with my windows computers and ended up using an Android tablet to complete the transaction

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can get onto the sign up page for the SLC event, but not for the Loveland one... This is really annoying. I might just show up at the allotted time and if they won’t admit me, they can cut me a check for my deposit right there.

What concerns me is that the SLC event looks like there are time slots to look at the vehicle. Is that the same in Loveland? If I can’t get on the site to register, and I go all the way up there to see it, and then I can’t see it…

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just opened the SLC event… and the form was already pre-filled out under someone else’s name…. INEOS IT leave as A LOT to be desired. Full name and phone number…

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
I've read elsewhere that some of the online booking gets you into a "private cocktail hour".

Struggling to balance the core ideas of the project with a "private cocktail hour" and suggests Ineos don't really have full control over their brand identity.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've read elsewhere that some of the online booking gets you into a "private cocktail hour".

Struggling to balance the core ideas of the project with a "private cocktail hour" and suggests Ineos don't really have full control over their brand identity.
Like it or not there will be quite a few Grenadiers going to "Gentlemen Farmers", "Soccer mums" "social commentators" "influencers" and "Chelsea Tractor operators". They all appreciate a good cocktail hour. The rest of us will be ok with what we call in Australia an "open bar" or "Happy hour"

stickshifter

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
I can get onto the sign up page for the SLC event, but not for the Loveland one... This is really annoying. I might just show up at the allotted time and if they won’t admit me, they can cut me a check for my deposit right there.

What concerns me is that the SLC event looks like there are time slots to look at the vehicle. Is that the same in Loveland? If I can’t get on the site to register, and I go all the way up there to see it, and then I can’t see it…
Hi MileHigh,

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble registering. I was able to register without any problems, so I can provide a little info maybe you didn't receive. First, there was no mention of specific time-slots to look at the Grenadier. Second, the email I got made no mention of whether or not the Grenadier will be available to sit in and walk around on Friday, or even during the day on Saturday. The email seems to suggest that the only time we can actually lay hands on the vehicle will be during the 5-7 happy hour on Saturday (I put this part of the email in bold). Let me know if you think I am misreading what they wrote. Here is the email in full:
-------------------------------------------------------
We want you to be among the first in North America to see the brand-new INEOS Grenadier – a no-nonsense 4X4 built on purpose to excel off-road.

So, join us for an exclusive preview event as part of Overland Expo Mountain West on Saturday, August 27, 2022, at The Ranch in Loveland, Colorado.

Sign up now to enjoy a whole day at the Expo on us upon registration to the reception. Gates open at 8am, with loads of attractions, including adventure travel workshops, adventure van and overland rig displays, over 250 stalls, live music, and more.

Then, from 5pm to 7pm, come and meet us in booth #C200 for the INEOS Grenadier Happy Hour event. This special Reservation Holder reception is where you’ll get to examine the vehicle up close. And hear from our special guest speaker, overland adventurer Scott Brady. Numbers are limited, so reserve your spot and claim your complimentary Overland Expo ticket today.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Like it or not there will be quite a few Grenadiers going to "Gentlemen Farmers", "Soccer mums" "social commentators" "influencers" and "Chelsea Tractor operators". They all appreciate a good cocktail hour. The rest of us will be ok with what we call in Australia an "open bar" or "Happy hour"
Yes, of course there will be. And I don't begrudge them that.

It just seems to me to be off message, especially with everything I have heard or seen written and attributed to Jim Ratcliffe.

But then it was launched at Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace...

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well the
Hi MileHigh,

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble registering. I was able to register without any problems, so I can provide a little info maybe you didn't receive. First, there was no mention of specific time-slots to look at the Grenadier. Second, the email I got made no mention of whether or not the Grenadier will be available to sit in and walk around on Friday, or even during the day on Saturday. The email seems to suggest that the only time we can actually lay hands on the vehicle will be during the 5-7 happy hour on Saturday (I put this part of the email in bold). Let me know if you think I am misreading what they wrote. Here is the email in full:
-------------------------------------------------------
We want you to be among the first in North America to see the brand-new INEOS Grenadier – a no-nonsense 4X4 built on purpose to excel off-road.

So, join us for an exclusive preview event as part of Overland Expo Mountain West on Saturday, August 27, 2022, at The Ranch in Loveland, Colorado.

Sign up now to enjoy a whole day at the Expo on us upon registration to the reception. Gates open at 8am, with loads of attractions, including adventure travel workshops, adventure van and overland rig displays, over 250 stalls, live music, and more.

Then, from 5pm to 7pm, come and meet us in booth #C200 for the INEOS Grenadier Happy Hour event. This special Reservation Holder reception is where you’ll get to examine the vehicle up close. And hear from our special guest speaker, overland adventurer Scott Brady. Numbers are limited, so reserve your spot and claim your complimentary Overland Expo ticket today.
I don't know. And now the event is full even though their IT SUCKS. WTF. I got two responses out of them and then nothing. I asked them to add me to the list, nothing. Before I read your post I specifically asked them with the 'event full' would I even be able to see the vehicle. We'll see if they answer.

WHY IS THIS SO HARD????

They know were I live and they never sent an email touting that it would be at that show. I had to find it on twitter. I feel like torching them on social media. Here's $500, now ignore me and treat me like crap...

USandPR

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
I just tried the link, got to the form this time with someone else's info pre-filled, put in mine then got

"
  • Your email address has not been recognised. Please contact the event organiser for more information."
message, so sending them an email.

and in one of mu support ticket responses they sent me a "reservation number", I tried that still not working. thank goodness we are not buying a rocket!

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just tried the link, got to the form this time with someone else's info pre-filled, put in mine then got

"
  • Your email address has not been recognised. Please contact the event organiser for more information."
message, so sending them an email.

and in one of mu support ticket responses they sent me a "reservation number", I tried that still not working. thank goodness we are not buying a rocket!
I can get to the sign up page now, but it won’t accept my email address…

DrahthHunter

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I see this event on the Ineos’ Twitter feed, but I don’t see them listed on the vendors that will be attending? Anyone know if this is going to happen? Interesting that I haven’t gotten an email about it.
I have read through the thread and I agree I am a reservation holder of 2 and I am back east I have not heard a word about it until I saw something on instagram. I think its time to Roast them. I would like the storage dimensions between the wheel wells and above the wheel wells.

stickshifter

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
I have read through the thread and I agree I am a reservation holder of 2 and I am back east I have not heard a word about it until I saw something on instagram. I think its time to Roast them. I would like the storage dimensions between the wheel wells and above the wheel wells.
There are photos of the loadspace on this forum with dimensions super-imposed on the photo; you could probably track down that thread if you are motivated. Here are the specs under "Loadspace" from page 43 of the U.S. brochure. You can download the brochure here:

Loadspace.jpg

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I tried to use the website to contact them, but even that wouldn’t work. I then called them late last night and I got a person who sounded like Jamie Tart on Ted Lasso. Kudos for picking up early morning in the UK. She said that she would get me some info with in 24 hours, but I should try different browsers to see if I can get that to work. We’ll see What happens.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I tried to use the website to contact them, but even that wouldn’t work. I then called them late last night and I got a person who sounded like Jamie Tart on Ted Lasso. Kudos for picking up early morning in the UK. She said that she would get me some info with in 24 hours, but I should try different browsers to see if I can get that to work. We’ll see What happens.
Try Chrome and turn off any VPN service. Check firewall settings

Back
Top Bottom