The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier imposter?

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:19 PM
Reaction score
I'm more amazed nobody's made a bracket to hold a light in that position for the Gren yet. Just need an arm off something like the Black Sheep adapter and voila, easy rear lights without messing with the ladder or needing a roof rack.

BSTire.jpg

Rear Squadron.jpg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score
That's actually a Hella 4000 ;)
Honestly that was my initial feeling, then I tried to brush up on my Hella numbers... Last time I had numbered Hellas on a vehicle was a set of 550 drivings on the bumper of my hand-me-down '94 4Runner; and they were installed long before it was handed down to me at the turn of the century

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Honestly that was my initial feeling, then I tried to brush up on my Hella numbers... Last time I had numbered Hellas on a vehicle was a set of 550 drivings on the bumper of my hand-me-down '94 4Runner; and they were installed long before it was handed down to me at the turn of the century
I have a pair of 4000's on my RRC, mounted to a non-winch ARB. I think I still have (4) 1000's in a box for the roof rack on my 109 too!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It’s actually a vehicle that was a trade in for a Grenadier. It looks like it’s had a pretty good life though. That patina can’t be faked.
Interesting that it has a NAS 110 badge on the back.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting that it has a NAS 110 badge on the back.
Those are NAS tail lights & the galvy frame is from a more modern defender. Perhaps someone did a frame swap on a NAS truck and painted it. The roll cage is decidedly not NAS. More likely someones ROW that they tried to NASify.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Those are NAS tail lights & the galvy frame is from a more modern defender. Perhaps someone did a frame swap on a NAS truck and painted it. The roll cage is decidedly not NAS. More likely someones ROW that they tried to NASify.
Could certainly be the case - that's definitely not a stock frame.

Back
Top Bottom