The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Psychedelic Grenadier Society

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
You all thought I was kidding but today we now have a official unofficial Psychedelic Grenadier Society.

The only membership is driving a MM or having a love of the MM Grenadier. The cost to join the Society will be the cost to send you a sticker plus cost of sticker. The sticker design is finalized and now working on printing them. Attached is the sticker

Is there a secret handshake? No
Is their any fundraising or social requirements? NO
What do we do if we see another Society member? Give a head nod and buy them a beer or absinthe.

Let me know if you will raise your hand and join Psychedelic Grenadier Society. I will contact you when the sticker becomes available. ineosgrena - Mushroom Forest - STICKER--1-24-Fin B.png

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
At the very least this deserves a spot on our sticker shelf... Let me know when they're ready

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
You all thought I was kidding but today we now have a official unofficial Psychedelic Grenadier Society.

The only membership is driving a MM or having a love of the MM Grenadier. The cost to join the Society will be the cost to send you a sticker plus cost of sticker. The sticker design is finalized and now working on printing them. Attached is the sticker

What do we do if we see another Society member? Give a head nod and buy them a beer or absinthe.

Let me know if you will raise your hand and join Psychedelic Grenadier Society. I will contact you when the sticker becomes available. View attachment 7841059
I would imagine some of those who want stickers have ordered a Magic Mushroom Grenadier
and or eaten one and some have done neither.....
I'll take a sticker.
DaBull

IG Pop

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
Isn’t that Scottish White rather than MM on the sticker?! 😵‍💫

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score

Let me know if you will raise your hand and join Psychedelic Grenadier Society. I will contact you when the sticker becomes available. View attachment 7841059
Great Idea BTW. If you want to use the stencil font IA used, you can get it HERE

1706187077821.png

Back
Top Bottom