The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Psychedelic Grenadier Society

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
Great Idea BTW. If you want to use the stencil font IA used, you can get it HERE

View attachment 7841115
Great decision, let me see if I can get this updated. I paid short money for a guy to make this sticker. I gave them my ideas and concepts but they did the art work.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
Great decision, let me see if I can get this updated. I paid short money for a guy to make this sticker. I gave them my ideas and concepts but they did the art work.
Very easy to swap that out. If you have the file(s) I can do it for you with no issues.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
I'm feeling the peer pressure - and I like it. I want in!

First, a sticker, then a group event - perhaps a PGS rally at a ayahuasca retreat somewhere in the western US?

ddv

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
You all thought I was kidding but today we now have a official unofficial Psychedelic Grenadier Society.

The only membership is driving a MM or having a love of the MM Grenadier. The cost to join the Society will be the cost to send you a sticker plus cost of sticker. The sticker design is finalized and now working on printing them. Attached is the sticker

Is there a secret handshake? No
Is their any fundraising or social requirements? NO
What do we do if we see another Society member? Give a head nod and buy them a beer or absinthe.

Let me know if you will raise your hand and join Psychedelic Grenadier Society. I will contact you when the sticker becomes available. View attachment 7841059
I'm in for PGS (I have a MM)

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You all thought I was kidding but today we now have a official unofficial Psychedelic Grenadier Society.

The only membership is driving a MM or having a love of the MM Grenadier. The cost to join the Society will be the cost to send you a sticker plus cost of sticker. The sticker design is finalized and now working on printing them. Attached is the sticker

What do we do if we see another Society member? Give a head nod and buy them a beer or absinthe.

Let me know if you will raise your hand and join Psychedelic Grenadier Society. I will contact you when the sticker becomes available. View attachment 7841059
+1 or was that 2...3 or... things seem to be moving and iridescent and everything is connected like string theory. I had this incredible dream about a mystical vehicle that someone named Sir Jim dreamed up and that it was lost in the Bermuda Triangle. I then awoke to find out I was standing next to mine.. +1 please
DaBull

squarebale

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Hand raised good sir.

Back
Top Bottom