The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Crutch Match

Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score
Hi All I know we are all desperate for news but in the meantime I noticed Jean Mercier's(hope you don't mid Jean I nicked the photo) post/photo of the grab rails I thought I recognised the material it's the same diameter as standard UK crutches so if you need a spare or any development material knock your selves out jut put the callipers on it and its 25MM .
CRUTCH.jpg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
Hi All I know we are all desperate for news but in the meantime I noticed Jean Mercier's(hope you don't mid Jean I nicked the photo) post/photo of the grab rails I thought I recognised the material it's the same diameter as standard UK crutches so if you need a spare or any development material knock your selves out jut put the callipers on it and its 25MM .
View attachment 7805722
Crutches like I sprained my ankle, I'm Tiny Tim and need help crutches? Or are we in for a separation by common language. Who the hell knew "pants" are underway anyway? (story over beers some day)

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So what about wall thickness?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
A 25 mm Aluminum tube is nothing unusual, like is the color.

Seems to me just like a standard industry product, used by many manufacturers.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7805722
what's really worrying, how come you suddenly realise that the grenadier roof tie down bar is made from crutches. Unless it explains the sudden increase in limping people!!

Back
Top Bottom