The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Gift on Delivery

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score
Last edited:

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
When I specced out a station wagon to match an identical TM it came out to $1,350 USD higher. I’m curious how it was different for you and others.

Trialmaster build - $88,505 USD
Station Wagon build - $89,855 USD
My comment was based on the initial UK price list - version 1.0 - dated April 2022. Prices and specifications for different markets have altered considerably since then.

Wueste

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:23 PM
Reaction score
Hello friends,

I received a bottle of red wine as a gift for the handover of my Grenadier.
In addition, a file folder for the documents and a small ID folder for the vehicle documents.
That's it.

IMG_6910.jpegIMG_6913.jpegIMG_6912.jpeg
But I didn't expect anything. I was happy to get the car at all. It was so close to the holiday trip.

There was also petrol in the tank, I could at least drive to the next petrol station without a reserve gauge. (about 500 m away from the dealer) 😉

The number plate holders are also funny. No INEOS logo but a Mercedes star.
kennzeichen_unterlage.jpeg

Greetings, wueste 😎

Grey Wolf

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I received nothing during the waiting process and nothing on delivery and no follow up phone calls or emails after three months of ownership. Generally very poor communication and customer care considering they have only sold a hand full of cars. They fail to answer calls or reply to messages . All very sad. Are we free to go to any other dealerships for after sales and to correct any errors?
Perhaps a dealer satisfaction/ review area could be added to the forum so others can learn for our experiences.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Full tank of diesel.

Oh, and a bottle of champagne even though neither I nor the dealer drink.
If you look at your invoice you will see that you paid for that full tank of diesel.

I got a nice Yeti water bottle with the INEOS and Agent branding on it.

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score
I’ve never received a gift with any vehicle purchased in the U.S. including several high dollar Mercedes, Porsches, and Land Rovers. I think it’s a classy touch. It would be a welcomed change that I doubt I’ll ever see in my country.

Reactions: PBD

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We received a full tank of petrol.
Did you have to buy your Grenadier shirt? I thought that was a freebie.

I gave my dealer a bottle of bourbon - always good to keep in good with your car dealer contact I reckon.

He said that he will give me an ineos cap - when he gets them into stock.😳

Reactions: PBD

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Did you have to buy your Grenadier shirt? I thought that was a freebie.

I gave my dealer a bottle of bourbon - always good to keep in good with your car dealer contact I reckon.

He said that he will give me an ineos cap - when he gets them into stock.😳
Careful. I have it on good authority that the ink comes off the internal beading and permanently brands you. @anand ………..

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I received nothing during the waiting process and nothing on delivery and no follow up phone calls or emails after three months of ownership. Generally very poor communication and customer care considering they have only sold a hand full of cars. They fail to answer calls or reply to messages . All very sad. Are we free to go to any other dealerships for after sales and to correct any errors?
Perhaps a dealer satisfaction/ review area could be added to the forum so others can learn for our experiences.
Does that dealer sell other brands?
If he carries on like that his days as a car dealership are numbered

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We received a full tank of petrol.
In the UK, the full tank is part of the INEOS invoice so not free, but pleasing to have a full tank to drive off with anyway.

BTW: I didn't receive the itemised invoice until I had the truck for a couple of weeks.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
In the UK, the full tank is part of the INEOS invoice so not free
I just assumed it would be 1/2 full; having not bought myself a new car since 1998 I had no expectations other than the vehicle getting me home through the highlands without entering limp mode 🙂

Back
Top Bottom