The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Gift on Delivery

jkloy

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score
...and alone the fact, that we discuss such things in a separate thead shows me that most of us seem to consider this as part of a proper conduct of business

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
...and alone the fact, that we discuss such things in a separate thead shows me that most of us seem to consider this as part of a proper conduct of business
Some great handover suggestions
HERE

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
I suppose all those buying a Belstaff edition should be very grateful to receive a top quality jacket. My Trialmaster is superb.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I suppose all those buying a Belstaff edition should be very grateful to receive a top quality jacket.

Nonsense, the cost of the Belstaff jacket is fully reflected in the additional pricing of a Belstaff edition against a similarly specced Station Wagon.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score
During the waiting time I got
Two tin mugs
One Ineos beer
one small multi tool.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice jacket though?
So they should be at Belstaff prices, that imitate and don't outperform a classic Barbour, and ordinarily are totally outwith my price range for a jacket, so much so that I sized mine for and gave it to my son-in-law who may just get the extra years use and wear.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I asked mine for some freebies when I collected. Branded clothing, baseball cap etc. all I got was a fuel cell for a sailboat.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Fuel is part of the invoice I received. So a full tank is part of the deal.

I received nothing, except a spare wheel cover. Didn't really expect anything to be fair.
got nada. hadn't even considered it. full tank of derv but as you say paid for that.

28c and brilliant sunshine.

only things missing are the spot light bracket and roof bar tie downs. count my self lucky.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
I didn’t expect or want a free gift, frankly my dealership Denton Motors at Skipton deliver such great customer care that a free gift is not relevant - or needed, the service level and good communication is far more important!
That sounds good. It's just around the corner from my Land Rover dealer. Next time I'm in the area, I'll pay them a visit.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
Sound like a good old medieval swords dual haha pretty sure you sword was a lot longer which could have embarrassed him.
yes it was.

It was the one I posted here last week plus another 4 or 5 things I jotted down whilst on the train to the agent

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A practical parting "thank you" gift would have been a cleverly designed INEOS keyring - the two keys are big & bulky and need to be hungup somewhere.
You don't mean something like this:

1693865384557.png

1693865436162.png

1693866165180.png

(Courtesy of Grange in Edinburgh :love:)

Last edited:

MilesD

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Our N.Ireland agent Hollybrook gives every customer an apple tree, a couple of grenadier pint glasses and locally produced beer and cider.
Warm smile, 45 minutes of time, sorted CarPlay, full tank and 2 saturday tix to goodwood festival of speed. Non of it expected but a very nice touch…….pity Goodwood was cancelled for first time in its history, but that’s hardly my dealers fault :)

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
Nonsense, the cost of the Belstaff jacket is fully reflected in the additional pricing of a Belstaff edition against a similarly specced Station Wagon.
When I specced out a station wagon to match an identical TM it came out to $1,350 USD higher. I’m curious how it was different for you and others.

Trialmaster build - $88,505 USD
Station Wagon build - $89,855 USD

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
I collected my Grenadier last Friday & very happy it's everything I thought it would be.

My drive home from the agent was 80km and about half way home I realised I got no gift from the agent.

Did he forget, did he run out of gifts, should I say something next time I visit?

To be honest I was not expecting anything but, then I recalled that some owners have been receiving INEOS branded gifts.

What INEOS gifts others have received upon collecting their Grenadier.
Name & location of the dealer?

Back
Top Bottom