The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Fridge

Andrew Kilby

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes this is great. Where can I get these. I would prefer a nut but stud will work.
Thanks for all this.

Yes this is great where can I get them please. Brand etc. I would prefer a nut ie female but this will work. Thanks for the info
Start by searching L-Track fittings on Amazon, also Google, there are a couple of US companies with a good range, but don’t know if they ship internationally. Can also find on eBay

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
I like to look at the best/strongest elements of what the track was designed for and then how it can be modified for a particular personal use. These bits in particular have a wealth of opportunities:

And there's a shop there for many others parts if people are struggling to find sellers.

Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
I like to look at the best/strongest elements of what the track was designed for and then how it can be modified for a particular personal use. These bits in particular have a wealth of opportunities:

And there's a shop there for many others parts if people are struggling to find sellers.

Braunability (used to be Unwin UK--fantastic quality "mobility" related components, top shelf for sure!) has great stuff. More here;
USA; https://www.cargoequipmentcorp.com/...ol-equipment/l-track-systems/l-track-fittings
Germany; https://www-zurrschienen-com.transl...tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

I agree with your upright fridge thoughts DaveB. Just don't kick us in the shins too hard when our chest fridge/freezers have colder beers mate ;) (have personally been using National Luna 50L Weekender f/f for a long time now, and seriously impressed. Now onto a 90L unit in the big rig).
IMG_31311-511x640.jpg

Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
How cold are your beers?
Only light lagers should be served at close to 0C
Who drinks them?

LOL mate, I haven't taken my infrared thermometer to them yet. I shall!
Lager, in the PacificNW of the USA, which is quite possibly the microbrew capital of the world? BLASPHEMY! :ROFLMAO:
I hand them out to strangers, duh! :p

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Braunability (used to be Unwin UK--fantastic quality "mobility" related components, top shelf for sure!) has great stuff. More here;
USA; https://www.cargoequipmentcorp.com/...ol-equipment/l-track-systems/l-track-fittings
Germany; https://www-zurrschienen-com.transl...tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

I agree with your upright fridge thoughts DaveB. Just don't kick us in the shins too hard when our chest fridge/freezers have colder beers mate ;) (have personally been using National Luna 50L Weekender f/f for a long time now, and seriously impressed. Now onto a 90L unit in the big rig).
IMG_31311-511x640.jpg
I may have a couple of craft beers in it but mostly some nice Tasmanian Pinto Gris and a bottle of spiced gin

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Drink your beers before you drive.

It's then where it's supposed to be and doesn't occupy space in the fridge.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score

IMG_31311-511x640.jpg
The 90 is a BIG fridge! We have a 72 NL twin that is used as a food fridge and that lasts us 2 weeks in the outback (mind you we do have a 52lt beer fridge :LOL: in the back of the car) you have to keep them well ventilated otherwise they shut down.

Attachments

• 0cd307b56d8f98da5f0cfc339d1981d9.jpg
    0cd307b56d8f98da5f0cfc339d1981d9.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 18

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I know you're both jesting, but not so funny when there are so many fatal accidents (involving innocent people) around here on our 2-lane highways from drinking and driving.
If we didn't introduce, and accept, random breath testing we would have huge numbers of drunks killing people.
Now they do random drug testing as well which is even better.
This is just from one state and shows the immediate and ongoing impact of knowing that cops can stop you and test you anytime they want.
99% of the time the cops are friendly, have a joke with you and it holds you up for a couple of minutes.

1677901261574.png

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The 90 is a BIG fridge! We have a 72 NL twin that is used as a food fridge and that lasts us 2 weeks in the outback (mind you we do have a 52lt beer fridge :LOL: in the back of the car) you have to keep them well ventilated otherwise they shut down.
A Platinum Commander?

Happy with it?

Back
Top Bottom