The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Finance through the Ineos Portal

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to use the Ineos Portal for financing the vehicle? BTW: Only active when you receive your "IN PRODUCTION" e-mail.

I have tried to use the PCP facility, maximum deposit and the system fails. Notified Ineos a couple of days ago and said it would be fixed. Has anyone else experienced problems or is it me? 😀

Think will try a third party finance scheme.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to use the Ineos Portal for financing the vehicle? BTW: Only active when you receive your "IN PRODUCTION" e-mail.

I have tried to use the PCP facility, maximum deposit and the system fails. Notified Ineos a couple of days ago and said it would be fixed, obviously it is not for ME. Has aline else experienced problems or is it me? 😀

I have not used it, but this sounds really annoying!

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have not used it, but this sounds really annoying!
It is annoying. My supplying agent notified Ineos as the finance is supposed to be through Santander (UK). Will give them a few more days, before contacting a third party. BTW, the APR is now 9.9%.

What do you guys think of paying the FULL amount 2 days before collection? I have said I must see the vehicle before paying for it. We once rejected a brand new Touereg has it had been subjected to poor body work repairs and the dealer was most upset.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It is annoying. My supplying agent notified Ineos as the finance is supposed to be through Santander (UK). Will give them a few more days, before contacting a third party. BTW, the APR is now 9.9%.

What do you guys think of paying the FULL amount 2 days before collection? I have said I must see the vehicle before paying for it. We once rejected a brand new Touereg has it had been subjected to poor body work repairs and the dealer was most upset.
I will pay before delivery. I trust my dealer who is a really good guy! They will sort it out if there occurs a problem.

tartan shepherd

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score

As painful as it might be I think I'd go visit it at the dealers, get them to let me check it over (probably pre PDI) and them make payment. On the hopefully very rare occasion, if a vehicle had to be rejected after purchase , how would you go about it given the dealer isn't the contracting other party?

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I got a quote from Lombard, they are significantly cheaper. Financing £40k over 36 months INEOS come out a £6112 total interest. Lombard come out at £4669 on the same terms..

SIMPS602

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score

I have tried to use the PCP facility, maximum deposit and the system fails. Notified Ineos a couple of days ago and said it would be fixed. Has anyone else experienced problems or is it me? 😀

It hasn't worked for over a week now. My (very helpful) dealer has notified Ineos who have told him that they are working to rectify the issue. Add it to the list.........

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think that @bemax means "Pay before delivery - and done." Cash. No financing. :)
Yes, I may do that. Have a CTR arriving on March 1st and was trying to avoid selling my Coupe. But I suppose I must so I can pay for the Ineos outright, in the unlikely event it is ready for collection. BTW: Honda promised Summer and surprised me with announcing it has arrived. Ineos take note.

Attachments

• TYpe R - 4.jpeg
    TYpe R - 4.jpeg
    851.3 KB · Views: 25
  • MB - 1.jpeg
    MB - 1.jpeg
    799.9 KB · Views: 24

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
On the CTR there's 2x big pipes and one smaller one, how are they configured to a 4 cylinder engine?

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm paying cash and no problem for me to pay before I see it as have total faith in my dealership chaps.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:49 AM
Reaction score
Let me get this right, you have logged on to the Ineos website and your account and when you have tried to organise finance and gone through the procedure, it doesn’t work !

So what are you surprised or annoyed about ? That’s continuity by Ineos right there 😂

EDIT,…..Apologies - didn’t read it properly obviously

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Let me get this right, you have logged on to the Ineos website and your account and when you have tried to organise finance and gone through the procedure, it doesn’t work !

So what are you surprised or annoyed about ? That’s continuity by Ineos right there 😂
Didn’t he write its NOW functioning?
I didn’t read a NOT.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Shaky, it does work, that was the point of my last message. Next decision, do I sell my S-Class to pay cash or have some more rust on the drive and finance it?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Shaky, it does work, that was the point of my last message. Next decision, do I sell my S-Class to pay cash or have some more rust on the drive and finance it?
Will you have a plan b if you have sold the S-class and the Grenadier needs a little extra fix (of three weeks) at the local garage?
If yes —> sell it
If no. —> keep their Mercedes and finance the Grenadier
Just my opinion

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Finance through IA could be another "we need to patch the software" reason to stall your vehicles legitimate delivery update!!!
What rates are IA charging anyway for vehicle finance?

Back
Top Bottom