The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Email from Ineos Grenadier Shop: 20% off Grenadier Kit in January

TanisIndependentTraders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:46 PM
Reaction score
Just a head's up; today I received an email with this discount code:

NEWYEARGRENADIER

in case anyone wants a discounted t-shirt with an outdated mock-up of the Grenadier.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:46 AM
Reaction score
Just a head's up; today I received an email with this discount code:

NEWYEARGRENADIER

in case anyone wants a discounted t-shirt with an outdated mock-up of the Grenadier.
I received same email from Ineos and bagged me an Ineos basebase cap at 20% less with the discount code NEWYEARNEWGRENADIER
Shipping was more than the cap. 😂
DaBull

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for stuff, nearly every t-shirt is either sold out or available in sizes other than M-L-XL. I managed to grab a few things but the shipping hurts a bit.

I also ordered a hat. I hope it's not too crushed when it gets here - if had very mixed results ordering hats that need to be shipped.

Earthwatcher

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
Late to the party, thought I'd get a T-shirt, everything I looked at had sold out. What a deal!

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You could always pick up one of their scale models for your den. The Bourbon is separate though!

Attachments

• 28C5F822-5E4B-4B33-B4F8-D8B0C29125D3.jpeg
    28C5F822-5E4B-4B33-B4F8-D8B0C29125D3.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for stuff, nearly every t-shirt is either sold out or available in sizes other than M-L-XL. I managed to grab a few things but the shipping hurts a bit.

I also ordered a hat. I hope it's not too crushed when it gets here - if had very mixed results ordering hats that need to be shipped.
This is the only time that my oversized body can take advantages of sale offers

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I’m not too impressed with the offerings from Ineos. Where are the polo type shirts? How about a couple of different style jackets such a Harrington & waxed cotton? Perhaps a small luggage range. Hopefully this type of thing will come with time.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m not too impressed with the offerings from Ineos. Where are the polo type shirts? How about a couple of different style jackets such a Harrington & waxed cotton? Perhaps a small luggage range. Hopefully this type of thing will come with time.
So would I, but I suspect they'll stay away from jackets and the like initially so as not to impact on their Belstaff range

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So would I, but I suspect they'll stay away from jackets and the like initially so as not to impact on their Belstaff range
They could do what some of the other premium manufacturers do. A Belstaff Grenadier range. Would be expensive but would exude quality.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When will the US lifestyle store open?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They could do what some of the other premium manufacturers do. A Belstaff Grenadier range. Would be expensive but would exude quality.
I think they have tried that with the "freebie" Fieldmaster and Trialmaster jacket judging by the packaging it came in.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:46 AM
Reaction score
A vest or rain shell would be nice. I'd rock one. You know they have em because staff always seem to have something nice.

Back
Top Bottom