The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dinner Plain Polo (Australia)

Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Got this email overnight about an event in Victoria, Australia.
Sounds like a unique event with a bit of history behind it.
Event Link: CLICK HERE

1680477258745.png

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
Marketing still hitting my email spam folder, but not a single IA email to me on build date or contract since I placed my order!!! :devilish:
PS: That event looks like a good chance to have a beer I think!!!

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It would be an awesome event to drive your Grenadier to, great scenery up that way.
Barring that, it would be a great event to actually have a drive day up that way amongst the scenery.
Barring that.................... well off I go to post on the "Sick of Waiting" thread.

Local time
Reaction score
Marketing still hitting my email spam folder, but not a single IA email to me on build date or contract since I placed my order!!! :devilish:
PS: That event looks like a good chance to have a beer I think!!!
It would be an awesome event to drive your Grenadier to, great scenery up that way.
Barring that, it would be a great event to actually have a drive day up that way amongst the scenery.
Barring that.................... well off I go to post on the "Sick of Waiting" thread.
Obi Wan GIF by Star Wars

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Magnificent country!! Back in the dark ages, the standard transport mode to the snow fields up that way was a Morris 1100 with winter tread cross ply tyres and snow chains.... the car heater (no fan) relied on forward movement to "ram" air through the heater core... 🤣 But we never really noticed!!

Back
Top Bottom