The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Events Please read

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
As we've been seeing recently quite a few of us have not been notified of events in our back yard by INEOS, for whatever reasons. Use this sub forum to post about INEOS drive / demonstration or static shows so it can give as many of us as possible exposure to the Grenadier.

Keep the posts to the point with as much information as possible and I'll create a calendar entry.

Fingers crossed it gets more of us to see the Grenadier in person.

For any questions regarding event bookings, please contact eventsamericas@ineosgrenadier.com

The INEOS Automotive upcoming North American events

Stu.

Last edited:

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
Also, check your ineos website settings. Mine has reverted to ‘off‘ for email and I had to change it back, twice.

My Account
—Passwords and preferences
—-Marketing Preferences

Also, I’m not sure outside of email how they have the other contact info, maybe I gave it when I signed up.

Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for setting this up! I missed the Seattle one even though I had emailed gren support isn early may asking of upcoming events, never heard back from them. Seattle is only 400 road miles away so I definitely would have gone.

Back
Top Bottom