The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Regional Gatherings by owners

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
I see a few stray comments about owners getting together. Since so many of us are still waiting on our trucks, dealing with early production woes, figuring out important upgrades like bigger tires, avoiding the first scratches and dents, I imagine it will be a little while. I myself would like to consider a Colorado/ Utah event in 2025. This forum parameter says its for Ineos or dealer sponsored events. But I do not see another good spot to start planning strings for this sort of thing. Can we do it here, or should we have a different board?

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:16 PM
Reaction score
I’d probably join something in Utah or Colorado - Im near Phoenix.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
Awesome, I am doing a Utah trip this spring with the Montero group, but they want to hit some harder stuff near Moab. For Grenadiers, I was thinking of something overlanding style next year, with some challenge but nothing to serious that would damage our new rigs. One thought is to try the Rim Rocker trail from Montrose Colorado to Moab, which I have not done since its completion. Then take off from Moab south. Maybe Lockhart Basin, to Lavendar Canyon, over Elephant Hill through the Beef Basin district to Hotel Rock and Arch Canyon. That is probably a solid 10 days. But I would be open to ideas. I have some bad experiences with the Colorado to Utah attempts to the north, but further south and using an actual bridge vs fording the Dolores river, and missing the clay should make it a snap.

squarebale

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
Hello from Phoenix!

I'd be up for such an overland trip in the southwest US.

Back
Top Bottom