The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer Gifts?

Mjolnirs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
I got a reusable branded shopping bag filled with a nice quilted vest, a Nalgene water jug, 2 keychains w/Grenadier logo tags, t-shirt, baseball cap, and a weatherman like multitool. All branded with Curry Ineos and Grenadier logos.

Not too shabby. better than @Tazzieman 's missing spare wheel lockbox and 1/2 a tank of petrol 😅
Same here, picked mine up at Curry but no T shirt. Hmmm. They were great to deal with.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
Mine came with 8 so I guess 4 were my bonus. To be fair before my truck came in I told the dealer they should have swag for sale and they said "we're working on that but want to get people their keys first." Maybe there's more to come, but honestly I don't mind paying for that stuff so I can choose what I want. I already have a cooler and don't drink champagne. More mugs than I know what to deal with.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Probably dealer specific,
I bought from Red Noland (CO), got hat, socks, beer glasses, keychain, multi-tool, Pendleton blanket, and a cool British flag screen cleaner…
Ok the Pendleton blanket is a great gift

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score
Mine came with 8 so I guess 4 were my bonus. To be fair before my truck came in I told the dealer they should have swag for sale and they said "we're working on that but want to get people their keys first." Maybe there's more to come, but honestly I don't mind paying for that stuff so I can choose what I want. I already have a cooler and don't drink champagne. More mugs than I know what to deal with.
What was your dealer?

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Rusnak of Pasadena California, a dealership of prestigious car makers such as Bentley, Jaguar, Maserati, and Porsche, gives a $10 coffee gift certificate and a coffee (lol). And, a spare wheel cover if you ask for it. :sneaky:(y)

Better than just a handshake.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
UK dealer and I got for extra tie downs clips for the L track and two key rings. However they did follow up with a nice country style gilet that was embroidered front and back with the Ineos Grenadier logo over an invite for breakfast baps and tea and coffee.

So far they have been very good to deal with.

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wow, these swags (vests, blankets, coolers, accessories, etc.)! Good for these dealerships. I applaud them 👏

Back
Top Bottom