The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
As I have been asked by a forum member via private message I cleaned my contract as good as possible.
So anyone who is interested how the contract looks like in Germany can do so. Sorry for the 13 MB file. I guess I converted it wrong.

Attachments

• Contract-1.pdf
    13.4 MB · Views: 82
Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score
Thanks bemax. Helpful pre-read. I received an email from my DE dealer yesterday, that the second wave of contracts is soon to arrive (beginning of December) and was asked to nail my config until next Monday 28th. Build date February, delivery not yet clear, because after shipping, dealers need time to mount extras, do a pre-delivery service, arrange handover & registration. Likely going to be April. For the insurance they will provide the type number soon. Ordered 18th May, reserved Nov 21.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks bemax. Helpful pre-read. I received an email from my DE dealer yesterday, that the second wave of contracts is soon to arrive (beginning of December) and was asked to nail my config until next Monday 28th. Build date February, delivery not yet clear, because after shipping, dealers need time to mount extras, do a pre-delivery service, arrange handover & registration. Likely going to be April. For the insurance they will provide the type number soon. Ordered 18th May, reserved Nov 21.
Hey Grendy, if you need the Type numbers HSN and TSN for the German registration (or the EU?) it’s 2295 (HSN) and a TSN between AAA and AAD.
I included the table so you might the one that fits your beauty 😀

Attachments

• DD2D7801-41AE-48A4-8ABC-712AFE14C6D4.png
    DD2D7801-41AE-48A4-8ABC-712AFE14C6D4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 18

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Still no contract here. Build date is 13th January - 7 weeks away.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well, after a tense couple of weeks managed to get the contract changes done. Contract signed this evening. Estimated delivery by 01/02/23. Many thanks to Martin and Luke at The Grange Edinburgh and Ineos customer service. 😁😁

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Excellent, what changes did you get done & were any not possible?
No problems with making the following changes, the second contract issued had also changed the engine from diesel to petrol. That then had to be sorted, all good now.

add auxiliary battery
add interior utility rails
add quick release tie down rings
Change the tow ball to 50 mm tow ball and jaw

Edit: I should have added that these changes at contract issue are causing delays to Ineos. Other threads on the forum have mentioned that at some point ahead it won’t be possible to make changes once the contract is issued, so make sure your order is what you want prior to contract being issued. I had tried to make my changes in June 2022 but was sent an email saying someone would be in touch prior to contract being issued but this didn’t happen.

Last edited:

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Hello guys,

having had that same looking page in my Ineos account for many weeks now:

1669459525064.png

I contacted my delivery partner yesterday and immediately(!) received the following info:

1669459657354.png

The delivery partner also stated that my vehicle should be included in the next batch of contracts being sent out.

It seems to be very difficult to keep those two IT-systems in sync. Or, for some reason, is not wanted... So, as already was suggested in this forum: Maybe it's best to directly contact your delivery partners for up-to-date information.

Getting even more excited now :)

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
It seems you're getting only an estimated build month from the agent's portal; whilst those speaking with Ineos customer services are getting an actual day/date?
Could well be.
When I tried to email Ineos with that exact question on their homepage, on pressing "send" there was an error message like "please try later"...
What could be the possible point of having a (virtually...) exact build date, but followed by something like "up to 90 days delivery time" ?

We're all starving for our vehicles, so any information that's more than the "-" sign instead of some rough date makes (at least) _me_ happy in those days!!

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It always seems to be at least 3 months away......

Just had a rather depressing conversation with Ineos support, despite the contract being promised since 7th October 2022, both verbally and in e mail , I'm now told that it will arrive "" Before 30th December 2022"". This is for a DELIVERY date of January / February 2023. In theory as stated by Ineos. From this news I'm guessing it will be a very late February 2023 delivery:oops::oops:. Thank god its not a leap year !!!

Rather disappointing as the reservation was made 0100 hr GMT 30th September 2022 and the order completed at 1042 on the 18th May 2022, which was the earliest I could get the payment to work!

Anyway, positive vibes and all, think of the interest accruing on the balance in my account 💰💰and one day in 2023 [hopefully] it will turn up, a Station waggon, 5 door in sela green, and then I can fit the tracker, dashcam and dog cage !!! photos on arrival.

Adventures

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
The First Grenadier
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
Hello guys,

having had that same looking page in my Ineos account for many weeks now:

View attachment 7796743

I contacted my delivery partner yesterday and immediately(!) received the following info:

View attachment 7796744

The delivery partner also stated that my vehicle should be included in the next batch of contracts being sent out.

It seems to be very difficult to keep those two IT-systems in sync. Or, for some reason, is not wanted... So, as already was suggested in this forum: Maybe it's best to directly contact your delivery partners for up-to-date information.

Getting even more excited now :)
Hi,
my contract with several changes arrive this evening, delivery date January.. Good luck ;-)

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Hi,
my contract with several changes arrive this evening, delivery date January.. Good luck ;-)
That's positive news! But still I'm waiting....

I'm currently in Graz, working for a company where several Grenadiers are standing around. Gets me even more excited...

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
regarding to my dealer my building date changed from December to January

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
That's positive news! But still I'm waiting....

I'm currently in Graz, working for a company where several Grenadiers are standing around. Gets me even more excited...
Then you could go to Liebenauer Hauptstraße and ask if they are satisfied with their product. ;)

Back
Top Bottom