The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
The contract states:
View attachment 7797473
And:

"4.3 When the Vehicle is ready for collection, INEOS will contact the Customer to schedule collection of the Vehicle at an agreed date and time. Unless otherwise agreed by INEOS, the Customer must take delivery of the Vehicle within 14 days of being notified by INEOS that the Vehicle is ready for collection (Delivery Deadline)."
cheers good to know - guess more days to get interest on the cash!

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I feel the same. Was told I had a build date of 13 Jan 2023 but still no contract. And a useless website with out of date order info doesn't help. But what most concerns me is that Mark Tennant promised better more frequent communication which I do not believe is happening.
What particularly bothers me is the apparent disjointed approach to the orders, and the mixed messaging , I had the e mail from INEOS saying Jan / feb delivery but nothing else, well fingers crossed and hope for a car next year !!

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
There are clearly some missing links between dealers, website and account, and production planning: I got an e-mail today that my Grenadier will soon enter the production line and that I will have to sign my contract 😀

BUT ... I already signed my contract at my dealer in September :rolleyes:

Red pepper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
Got today this email :

1894x146.png
VIEW IN BROWSER
600x620.png
Hi
The news you’ve been waiting for. Your INEOS Grenadier is officially in production. Which means we now need to know how you’ll be paying for your vehicle. There are two ways to tell us:
1) Contact your Grenadier Retail Partner
2) Log in to your INEOS account and fill in the ‘Payment Method’ section.
Looking for finance? You can apply for a range of flexible finance options online directly through your account profile.
GO TO MY ACCOUNT
Thanks, The Grenadier team
163x56.png
open

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
There are clearly some missing links between dealers, website and account, and production planning: I got an e-mail today that my Grenadier will soon enter the production line and that I will have to sign my contract 😀

BUT ... I already signed my contract at my dealer in September :rolleyes:
As long as they don't ask you pay some else's order ...

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I got an email today saying my Grenadier would soon be heading into production and to check my order with my retail partner before Ineos send out the contract. I contacted my retail partner and they cannot check the order because it's a January build date! Grrrrr.

Red pepper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
So where is the "Payment Method" section?

2) Log in to your INEOS account and fill in the ‘Payment Method’ section.

There are different options of the "Payment Method" now in my INEOS account, I just need to tick the box. And the account shows now : "in production"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209-031009.png
    Screenshot_20221209-031009.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 23

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are the builds and transportation plans all co-ordinated to ensure that Australia, Germany and UK first customers all get their IG's on the same day?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score
Are the builds and transportation plans all co-ordinated to ensure that Australia, Germany and UK first customers all get their IG's on the same day?
I can't imagine that. Since the dealers certainly only carry out a few transfers per day. Then a day must first be found that suits both. I'm also not sure if I'll have time at all on the date offered by the dealer.

Local time
Reaction score
Where is the payments section Like DCPU said not showing on my account

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Orders get lost, prices are wrong, dates get messed up, bookings for events fail, customer support says "yes, this is so" but then says "no, it's different" ...

... hey man, do you really think they could get such complicated logistics right?

🤣 😂 😄

muahahaha.jpg

Christoph

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I got an email today saying my Grenadier would soon be heading into production and to check my order with my retail partner before Ineos send out the contract. I contacted my retail partner and they cannot check the order because it's a January build date! Grrrrr.
Same here re that email. Did not contact my retail partner yet, will try tomorrow and let you guys know.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well, woke up to a surprise this morning, email saying my contract was voided. Checked on Ineos website and it was the same. I signed the contract on 25th November and have a copy of it. I contacted Ineos customer service and have raised a case, hopefully just a system glitch. The roller coaster of emotions continues 😩
Following all the problems with my original contract being voided all has been sorted. New contract issued and signed. Thanks to Martin and Luke at the Grange Edinburgh and Ineos customer service. Showing as January 2023 build and February 2023 delivery.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Following all the problems with my original contract being voided all has been sorted. New contract issued and signed. Thanks to Martin and Luke at the Grange Edinburgh and Ineos customer service. Showing as January 2023 build and February 2023 delivery.
Fantastic news.
Congratulations

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I also got the email your car is about to enter production - but no contract signed as yet.
I have reperatedly asked and been ignored by Ineos on the basic question -
If i was an early handraiser, and ordered on 19th May ( after deposit payment issues) then WHAT is my positon in the queue. Accepting that its a pretty standard Fieldmaster with just towbar option then i was expecting - you are car x in the non agent customer build slot . Assuiming you sign contact within x days of getting it .

I remain unconvinced they honouring our expectations, and agree with others that the apologetic vidoes have dried up again.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For interest when did you order ? 18th May ish

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For interest when did you order ? 18th May ish
Reserved 02.00 on 28th September 2021 (would have been earlier but couldn’t get the payment to work). Placed order at 15.00 on the 18th May 2022 ( the one day I couldn’t sort it earlier). 2 seat utility, sela green with enough options to take it to £62k.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No contract received but just logged into my account and the price of my order just fallen by 18k (gbp).

Wonder what that's all about.
price now gone back to reflect my last configuration. relieved not relieved type of thing! still have est build date via dealer and IA customer service as Feb even though online acct still shows no date

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This one?
View attachment 7797559

It would be nice if they just published a flowchart with template emails to describe the process.
Got the same last Friday , called them up as the latest invoice had no costs against it, so I couldn't do as requested, and was told I should have received the contract before this e mail , but you will get the contract very soon. Since then the price on the Ineos portal has changed twice, still no contract yet ! Reserved 0200 30th sept 2021 ordered 1020 18th May 2022 Delivery date received via e mail from Ineos is jan / feb 2023 . I don't think communications is their strongpoint really. Hopefully a contract before Christmas , and a Grenadier in the new year and then endless hours of fun , but we will see!

Back
Top Bottom