The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
Got the same last Friday , called them up as the latest invoice had no costs against it, so I couldn't do as requested, and was told I should have received the contract before this e mail , but you will get the contract very soon. Since then the price on the Ineos portal has changed twice, still no contract yet ! Reserved 0200 30th sept 2021 ordered 1020 18th May 2022 Delivery date received via e mail from Ineos is jan / feb 2023 . I don't think communications is their strongpoint really. Hopefully a contract before Christmas , and a Grenadier in the new year and then endless hours of fun , but we will see!
Their communication is crap.
I reserved on September 30 last year.
The payment went through, my credit card was charged, Ineos got the money, but no sign whatsoever on my Ineos account!
I tried to contact customer service: NO ANSWER, i tried through several channels.
Finally, I contacted through LinkedIn a German top-manager (I took a free test-period on my LinkedIn).
He asked a British team to solve my problem, and my payment was registered on October 28.
I complained that this didn't correspond to my payment date, but the date was not corrected.
I contacted again the German manager and het put me in contact with the Sales Manager of my "region". This guy promised me I would get priority for the delivery.
My payment for my order went through (after 2 days unsuccessful attempts) on May 20.
I contacted "myself" my dealer in Belgium September this year: when can I sign the contract? He said: "you can come whenever you like!". (What If I hadn't called him?)

May I stop here? I can continue with some more communication issues since then!

So, my advice: contact your dealer in the first place, but at the same time continue to send them "customer complaints".
I hope the reliability of the car will be much higher than their communication platform.

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Although I signed my contract on the 1st of December, I yesterday received another contract to sign. The original signed contract also disappeared from the online portal. The IG’ customer experience is a nightmare.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Although I signed my contract on the 1st of December, I yesterday received another contract to sign. The original signed contract also disappeared from the online portal. The IG’ customer experience is a nightmare.
Did you call your dealer yet ?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
I wonder how long it will be before IA get this sorted. When you speak to people they are all really nice and helpful, but the help soon runs out as they can’t do a lot themselves.

The IT seems to be lacking badly, I just hope the IT department didnt have any input into the vehicles IT systems or we are all in for a rough ride I think !

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Given the thread on what the dealer portal can see, I emailed my dealer. He replied it looks as my build date has moved to Jan 23 with delivery late Feb early March.
Still no contract from IA though.
Ordered Fieldmaster on May 19th

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The message you posted is in €?
Yes in euro, sure.
I checked the domain name of the mail: looks OK. Seems genuine.
And I immediately forwarded it to the dealer, and told him he can ask me a 2500 € deposit, once I get my 2500€ back from Ineos!
I am not worried,
They also said: "my retail partner MAY ask me for a new deposit"

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good question. I don't know.
@Jean Mercier am in Switzerland and got a similar mail today.
As we have CHF and no EUR feel the message was less confusing. Even though don't fully understand I that means I'll be buying from local retail partner and not Ineos directly...
So while many open questions remain I provides some comfort to see similar happens in other countries ;)

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Didn’t receive one of those letters yet. They look kind of promising or perhaps someone just trying to be professional…

Also in Switzerland @Deepblue

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Has anybody been given a contract to sign since beginning of Dec?
Received an Ineos-email Dec 8th announcing my contract will arrive "soon" and they asked for confirmation of invoicing details. I immediately answered. Nearly 3 weeks later I haven't heard from them. What would be the usual time from Ineos contacting you till the contract arrives?
Thanks!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anybody been given a contract to sign since beginning of Dec?
Received an Ineos-email Dec 8th announcing my contract will arrive "soon" and they asked for confirmation of invoicing details. I immediately answered. Nearly 3 weeks later I haven't heard from them. What would be the usual time from Ineos contacting you till the contract arrives?
Thanks!
I just checked my e-mails and it was 3 days for me.

Back
Top Bottom