The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score
Just had my revised contract sent, however when checking my choice of diesel engine had been altered to petrol. Nearly missed it when reviewing the contract. Will need to follow up with Ineos tomorrow, all other change requests were done at original pricing.
When reviewing the contract there was an item I couldn’t identify, does anyone know what “tower cpl” could mean.

Pipm4000

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I phoned my dealer - not spoken before to them, they said my build was early January and I couldn’t change the spec, not that I wanted to, but still not had a contract. You’d think they would send them in order of build date.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's good. 👌

The 50mm Towball & Jaw and Electrics has actually changed prices twice now, so three prices in total:

Version 1.0 (April 22) ~ £600
Version 1.1 (May 22) ~ £620
Version 1.2 (Nov 22) ~ £655
It’s version 1.1, I’m paying £620.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I phoned my dealer - not spoken before to them, they said my build was early January and I couldn’t change the spec, not that I wanted to, but still not had a contract. You’d think they would send them in order of build date.
Try phoning Ineos direct and raising a case, that worked for me.
Edit. Sorry just reread your message and realised you didn’t want to make any changes.

Last edited:

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Same timeline and no contract
Called Ineos support up Monday , 14th November 2022, and was told will get the contract soon, but dates remain the same. There seems to be a lot of double handling of data between the support team and the contracts team, minor changes made to my contract and agreed in September still don't appear to have filtered through to the contracts team and I must say feel sorry for the support team. I guess we will get the contracts sometime soon, and then I believe there will be an iterative process to get them correct and signed off.

Will let you know how it progresses and when it arrives !

Kind regards Garry

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Called Ineos support up Monday , 14th November 2022, and was told will get the contract soon, but dates remain the same. There seems to be a lot of double handling of data between the support team and the contracts team, minor changes made to my contract and agreed in September still don't appear to have filtered through to the contracts team and I must say feel sorry for the support team. I guess we will get the contracts sometime soon, and then I believe there will be an iterative process to get them correct and signed off.

Will let you know how it progresses and when it arrives !

Kind regards Garry
Thanks for the update . I havent made any spec changes since the order, only a change to the delivery dealership. Will keep the forum posted
Simon

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score
I got mine this morning but the stamp duty calculation was wrong 😑
Just caught up with this... did they phone you as well..or was it by email? I've heard diddly squat and no written response despite a couple of recent calls and a "ticket". The agent tried to do something through the portal but said it was too close to the Dec 2022 build date ...which made me wonder what happened to the "60 days prior".
"They" say that as we age we become more like children...I'm beginning to believe it! Perhaps I don't have enough to do:ROFLMAO:

klaus

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Just caught up with this... did they phone you as well..or was it by email? I've heard diddly squat and no written response despite a couple of recent calls and a "ticket". The agent tried to do something through the portal but said it was too close to the Dec 2022 build date ...which made me wonder what happened to the "60 days prior".
"They" say that as we age we become more like children...I'm beginning to believe it! Perhaps I don't have enough to do:ROFLMAO:
I'm in the same boat. Delivery date in May here in Australia, but no contract yet. I don't mind and hope it takes another 2 weeks,
as I have booked a Test Drive at the Melbourne Event beginning of December.

Does anyone know how much time is given to sign, when the contract arrives ?
Also wonder what changes would be allowed without pushing out the date. Thinking about changing Color from Magic Mushroom to Scottish White and adding the Bullbar.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Delivery date in May here in Australia, but no contract yet. I don't mind and hope it takes another 2 weeks,
as I have booked a Test Drive at the Melbourne Event beginning of December.

Does anyone know how much time is given to sign, when the contract arrives ?
Also wonder what changes would be allowed without pushing out the date. Thinking about changing Color from Magic Mushroom to Scottish White and adding the Bullbar.
White and Roobar should look great.
When did you place your original orders in Oz?

klaus

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
White and Roobar should look great.
When did you place your original orders in Oz?
Yes. Placed the Order in Oz last year 18/05/2022. At the time of ordering I did not add Roobar, Sidesteps, Winch as the LCT situation was not clear and I did not want to pay add. tax on them.
Now that I have seen the Roobar, it looks ok and I want to add it. Still holding back on the sidesteps and wait for 3rd party to come up with nicer one's that are
somewhere between the Rocksliders and the Sidesteps. i.e. You can still step on them, but they are closer to the car.....

Thanks @DCPU for the info with the 7 days.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes. Placed the Order in Oz. At the time of ordering I did not add Roobar, Sidesteps, Winch as the LCT situation was not clear and I did not want to pay add. tax on them.
Now that I have seen the Roobar, it looks ok and I want to add it. Still holding back on the sidesteps and wait for 3rd party to come up with nicer one's that are
somewhere between the Rocksliders and the Sidesteps. i.e. You can still step on them, but they are closer to the car.....

Thanks @DCPU for the info with the 7 days.
When did you place your initial deposit, and when did you put down your full deposit?

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Klaus- I am same as you and have a production day in December.

I was able to add a Roo Bar & integrated winch last week through my agent (although the agent could not make the changes himself online because less than 60 days to production so he had to send an email to INEOS). All changes approved the next day.

I suspect changing TO Scottish White would still be OK because it's their standard colour.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone with delivery Mar-Apr 23 in UK received a contract yet?

Just trying to get a grasp on what delivery month(s) are being actioned with contracts. I suppose I could add a signature to my post which says;

Contract Received: NO
Est Dely Date UK: Mar-Apr 23

That would then be a bit clearer for others to keep an eye on their schedule. Just a thought

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone with delivery Mar-Apr 23 in UK received a contract yet?

Just trying to get a grasp on what delivery month(s) are being actioned with contracts. I suppose I could add a signature to my post which says;

Contract Received: NO
Est Dely Date UK: Mar-Apr 23

That would then be a bit clearer for others to keep an eye on their schedule. Just a thought
Same date as you but no contract yet. Not concerned to be honest. It will happen eventually.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I currently have an estimated build date of January 23 and have yet to receive a contract.

View attachment 7796147

Patience may well be a virtue, but it's bloody frustrating meantime!
Tks for that screenshot. Is that from your dealer or direct from Ineos website?

Back
Top Bottom