The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
Ordered 18/5/22 and still no bloody build date :mad: :mad: :mad: . What are the vehicles specs members have ordered that have signed contracts??
This may also have a bearing on production dates, like non body colour roof, metallic paint, 2seat commercial etc

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:53 AM
Reaction score
1st day reservatyion, 1st day deposit paid.

Jan/feb 2023 delivery but no contract yet

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
1st day reservatyion, 1st day deposit paid.

Jan/feb 2023 delivery but no contract yet
Hi Spjnr, reserved and deposit same time as you.
Just contacted Ineos and been told late Jan production date which is a pain. What did you order??
I see you are in Essex, I'm in Herts , who is your dealer and when do they get a road going demonstrator, this may also have a bearing.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Spjnr, reserved and deposit same time as you.
Just contacted Ineos and been told late Jan production date which is a pain. What did you order??
I see you are in Essex, I'm in Herts , who is your dealer and when do they get a road going demonstrator, this may also have a bearing.
My order is a magic mushroom diesel station wagon with all the offroad/electrical goodies.

Dealer is Jardine Essex, who to be fair have been very good so far. I have spoken to Mark there a few times, although not recently. Not sure about their demostrators.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered 18/5/22 and still no bloody build date :mad: :mad: :mad: . What are the vehicles specs members have ordered that have signed contracts??
This may also have a bearing on production dates, like non body colour roof, metallic paint, 2seat commercial etc
May order like you, contract signed, build date 1/2/23 indicated, ordered utility wagon in donny and pimped it up with the kitchen sink, incl black grey leather, excluding winch or any roof stuff..

made changes to original order via customer services who had to agree them with a separate production team. A bit of a faff, but to be fair, they’ve been pretty good on the customer services front.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I deal with Mark too, at Jardins [ Kent] he was saying last Friday demonstrator and launch Mid december - so fingers crossed eh.

Kind regards garry
My order is a magic mushroom diesel station wagon with all the offroad/electrical goodies.

Dealer is Jardine Essex, who to be fair have been very good so far. I have spoken to Mark there a few times, although not recently. Not sure about their demostrators.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
I ordered first day a red Fieldmaster with black roof, extra battery, switches and diff locks. 17“ alu rims with All season tires.
Contract received and signed, built date December, delivery up to 1st of February.
We will see…

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I deal with Mark too, at Jardins [ Kent] he was saying last Friday demonstrator and launch Mid december - so fingers crossed eh.

Kind regards garry
I guess the Contracts just come through when they come through. I'd hoped to drive my shiny new Grenadier out to Ischgl Austria on the 3rd of february, but I've now booked flights instead!

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
Klaus- I am same as you and have a production day in December.

I was able to add a Roo Bar & integrated winch last week through my agent (although the agent could not make the changes himself online because less than 60 days to production so he had to send an email to INEOS). All changes approved the next day.

I suspect changing TO Scottish White would still be OK because it's their standard colour.
Can I ask why you changed and went with the winch? Thx

I didn’t order with one, but I keep thinking I possibly should - decisions decisions.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can I ask why you changed and went with the winch? Thx

I didn’t order with one, but I keep thinking I possibly should - decisions decisions.
With the handle ‘Offgrid’ perhaps you should be opting for the winch.

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I sent an email to Grenadier Customer Services asking why I hadn't received a contract if my DELIVERY was anticipated to be Dec 22/ Jan 23. The reply was that my build date was down as 13 January and delivery would be within 90 DAYS. For God's sake make up your mind INEOS!

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I sent an email to Grenadier Customer Services asking why I hadn't received a contract if my DELIVERY was anticipated to be Dec 22/ Jan 23. The reply was that my build date was down as 13 January and delivery would be within 90 DAYS. For God's sake make up your mind INEOS!
Can I suggest you get a revised delivery date. I was told 90 days after build and questioned it (90 days doesn't make sense). They thought I lived in Australia hence 90 days for delivery. I know it's an insult to you - but there we go! :)

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
Wonder how long the wait if one was ordered today.
I asked tartan shepherd here because he ordered one week ago.
Unfortunately he didn’t answer this question. Maybe because there have been some questions in one post.
I asked again some minutes ago.
It's interesting to note that somewhere within Ineos is such granular detail; and they are happy enough to disseminate it publically.

Has anyone who has signed their contract got anything more than the 2 month period by email, or month period from an agent's portal?
not me. Build date -December- delivery-up to 1st of February-
But as you asked that question the idea of writing an email to my dealer crawled into my mind😀

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Are the contracts still rolling in? My estimated delivery was Jan/Feb 2023, but still no contract?

Back
Top Bottom