The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Communication is ZERO! Does anyone know what is going on? (INEOS Automotive)

Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
I never heard of a VIP program. Why should they do so? They are selling them without right know and they would bring up the early customers if they would prefer to deliver to some A B or C VIPs. Wouldn´t they?

Every reputable manufacturer has a "VIP program", with discounts of up to 100% on the list price. Might have a fancy name for it though and that information is usually not public..

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I never heard of a VIP program. Why should they do so? They are selling them without right know and they would bring up the early customers if they would prefer to deliver to some A B or C VIPs. Wouldn´t they?
If I were Sir Ratcliffe - an important person by myself - and I have an idea (and the possibility, for sure) to buy the real new Utiltiy, then the fans of this plan and the buyers of this car were my important persons, my "VIPs." And not any other persons who think they are someone special or important or famous....

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
Every reputable manufacturer has a "VIP program", with discounts of up to 100% on the list price. Might have a fancy name for it though and that information is usually not public..
There is definitely a VIP program and as far as a know, being a celebrity or influencer has nowt to do with it.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
In Germany, if you fail the driving test three times, you get a license plate beginning with "OF-xx" which means "Ohne Führerschein" 😁.
In the Netherlands, if you didn't pass the exam, you get a license plate with six numbers and letters.

Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
I wrote to their twitter account yesterday and got a standard response:

"We started deliveries across Europe earlier this month (w/c 9 Jan), and we also started to load vehicles onto boats destined for Australia and south Africa, too."

I then responded to say, sure but you have not been in contact in any way with customers with signed contracts to provide any updates and that this is very poor. No response to that message yet...

My local dealer (Gerrards Cross UK) does have me on the list for one of the first 5 it says it is getting in Feb and they are actually quite responsive (big up to them), so at least that is something...

View attachment 7801864
Just had a call from the dealership to say my Grenadier will be available to collect in Feb.

McPharmer II

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In the Netherlands, if you didn't pass the exam, you get a license plate with six numbers and letters.
I know this version as well, but for being a polite german in an international forum I've choosen the domestic one 😉

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
It won’t be for just randoms, if there is one, it will be accessory developers, high profile influencer types and possibly some high profile individuals.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
It seems - I am the one of only a few who is relaxed on this.
I am relaxed as far as Ineos is concerned. But not about "sudden" new regulations. I don't trust our authorities.

We will see.

Buying a Grendier is not for cowards.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score
I am relaxed as far as Ineos is concerned. But not about "sudden" new regulations. I don't trust our authorities.

We will see.

Buying a Grendier is not for cowards.
I don't see it quite so critically. Many things have already been approved by the authorities. The insurance companies know the data and have set rates. The registration offices already know the vehicle. I can't imagine that there are still major hurdles. It goes on. And as I said a few times, soon it will be February and you will remember what I said. But I can only speak for Germany.

Back
Top Bottom