The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Communication is ZERO! Does anyone know what is going on? (INEOS Automotive)

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:00 PM
Reaction score
Yes we are all working hard and we do relay everyone's opinions and concerns back. I do see things moving forward yes, difficult to go into on a public forum but everyone is flat out at the minute. Emails coming through well into the night right now with deliveries just round the corner.
All reassuring to me and I feel positive about my Grenadier order. I’m just not the most patient person 🤔 better to wait than to get a vehicle that has niggling issues 👍🏼

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Really don't understand people that order a car, wait YEARS, and then pull out weeks before delivery because the agent/manufacturer hasn't given them enough updates. INEOS's communication could certainly be better, but imagine just how monumental the task is, bringing an entirely new brand, vehicle, agent network etc to market.... also during a few global crises!

Sometimes I struggle keeping up with customer demands and dates etc, I can't begin to fathom how many moving parts this enterprise has... and thus ill keep sitting here patiently! Because when I'm swamped, getting moaned at by my clients doesn't really help :ROFLMAO:

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
I appreciate it that you try to explain what you are not allowed to tell us. The fact that you show some positive vibes is worth a lot for me!
Trust me, I’m just as impatient as everyone else! I want my demonstrator and showroom vehicle yesterday. They will come and it’s at that point the fun begins trying to get through a few hundred demos for everyone waiting 😱😱😱

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
It seems - I am the one of only a few who is relaxed on this. @Halliwell Jones Chester I fully understand you situation. I am in a sales support organisation, know about , and near future functionality not to be disclosed. There is a lot, legal, marketing, management decision, patent topics, does it work under all conditions, does ist violate certain rules etc etc.. What I know. The Grenadier was not developed just to develop a car, the entire investment in a network and a factory wasnt made for the fun of Sir Jim.
He expects to earn some money with the vehicle and investments pay back.

So.. wait, have a few cups of tea.. or (insert your favourite drink here) and be patient.. I am pretty sure the Grenadier will make its way to its customers and so hopefully to me..

Clunster

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder how many owners will want to hold registration over for the new plate on 1st March?
My dealer said he expects his demos beginning of March and first customer cars (including mine) April/May so I think the new reg is a cert 😫. Some VIP customers might be on an earlier plate though.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score
My dealer said he expects his demos beginning of March and first customer cars (including mine) April/May so I think the new reg is a cert 😫. Some VIP customers might be on an earlier plate though.
In the US, plates are not married to the vehicle, but rather the owner. Why is one plate more desirable than another?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
In the US, plates are not married to the vehicle, but rather the owner. Why is one plate more desirable than another?
In Washington, the plates are attached to the car

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score
Yes unless they are custom plates
Interesting. I didn’t know that happened in the States at all. Granted I’ve only register cars in two states, but that was t the case.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Yes we are all working hard and we do relay everyone's opinions and concerns back. I do see things moving forward yes, difficult to go into on a public forum but everyone is flat out at the minute. Emails coming through well into the night right now with deliveries just round the corner.
Thanks for the positive reassurance Steve @Halliwell Jones Chester needless to say the radio silence has resulted in a few twitchy fingers hovering around the order cancel button.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Same for California
Unless it goes through a dealer. Then you get a temp plate for a few months that conveniently expires before the permanent plate arrives due to the admin backlog, ask me how I know……..

McPharmer II

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In Germany, if you fail the driving test three times, you get a license plate beginning with "OF-xx" which means "Ohne Führerschein" 😁.

For explanation: OF is for Offenbach, a city near Frankfurt with the badest drivers on street.

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For explanation: OF is for Offenbach, a city near Frankfurt with the badest drivers on street.
In 2022 I have been in ALBANIEN - hey, there are the really worst drivers in Europe. Of course, I had a little accident there; and, of course, the other driver didn´t stop. But his VW Golf II lost several parts on the road, my car had almost nothing (okay, I lost a little bit of color on the left side...). But I also have to say, that the Albanians are very friedly people - so I will visit this country in future again.

Clunster

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Ah the VIP programme rears it's head again.

UK gets age related plates issued with newly registered cars twice a year. Shouldn't really make a difference to value but it can as there are step changes in residual value based around whether the plate says it's notionally a 2020 car or a 2021 car (or the half yearly alternatives).
I had no idea the VIP programme was a thing until I got a FB PM a few months ago from someone claiming to be on it.
I'd have thought that potential brand ambassadors involved in Grenadier related sponsorship like UK Point to Point etc would get early dibbs, I'd imagine INEOS would be rather chuffed if they could get Mike or Zara Tindall towing a horsebox with a Grenadier as that would certainly help to sell a few thousand in this neck of the woods!

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had no idea the VIP programme was a thing until I got a FB PM a few months ago from someone claiming to be on it.
I'd have thought that potential brand ambassadors involved in Grenadier related sponsorship like UK Point to Point etc would get early dibbs, I'd imagine INEOS would be rather chuffed if they could get Mike or Zara Tindall towing a horsebox with a Grenadier as that would certainly help to sell a few thousand in this neck of the woods!
I never heard of a VIP program. Why should they do so? They are selling them without right know and they would bring up the early customers if they would prefer to deliver to some A B or C VIPs. Wouldn´t they?

Back
Top Bottom