The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Communication is ZERO! Does anyone know what is going on? (INEOS Automotive)

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
Well there was no way Ineos would authorise the dealer to hand over the vehicle without it being paid.
Being sarcastic. I paid 3 weeks ago and still portal says awaiting payment!

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:24 AM
Reaction score
But you got the confirmation mail, didn’t you? My portable says the same but Ineos already mailed me that the money arrived.
Quite confusing and annoying!🤬

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
But you got the confirmation mail, didn’t you? My portable says the same but Ineos already mailed me that the money arrived.
Quite confusing and annoying!🤬
Yes got e-mail 10 days after paying and only after making 3 enquiries!!
Even the dealer portal still doesn’t show paid!
Not sure how you are meant to run a multi £m business with such poor IT systems.
I run a small business and would go mad if i had the slightest issue for a customer.
It’s not as if they don’t have the resource or time to have got it sorted.
It’s a good job they have a great product as it would be a disaster.

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes got e-mail 10 days after paying and only after making 3 enquiries!!
Even the dealer portal still doesn’t show paid!
Not sure how you are meant to run a multi £m business with such poor IT systems.
I run a small business and would go mad if i had the slightest issue for a customer.
It’s not as if they don’t have the resource or time to have got it sorted.
It’s a good job they have a great product as it would be a disaster.
Keep the faith, when it arrives you will be happy, I have had a smile on my face for the last 6 days!

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Keep the faith, when it arrives you will be happy, I have had a smile on my face for the last 6 days!
I am seriously pleased for you and I haven’t lost the faith despite the barriers put in the way.
I know I’ll love it and be singing its praises to all that ask.
It would be great to also talk about the experience of buying as it isn’t hard to just be honest.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Ineos Automotive advise "their Finance Department reconcile their receiving bank account three times a day Monday to Friday." No wonder your and my dealer portals showed non payment. The whole operation is toy-town and desperately needs a complete revamp.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
After filling out and returning the feedback questionnaire in great detail and using one or two direct contacts with INEOS managers, I received a call from INEOS to discuss my feedback in detail. We spoke for about 1 hour about everything that was bothering me and also some others here on the forum.
My express comment was once again in the direction of communication. Something has to happen here as soon as possible. This hint did not come as a surprise to the person, as a previous personal hint from me to a person mainly responsible had already been registered.
We talked about the many faults. Software errors, gearbox noises, differential locks, processing, water ingress, and and and. Again, much of this was already known.

To sum up:
INEOS Automotive is aware of the problems and is working on them.
There will be a software update, planned for August, but whether the overhaul can be completed by then is still open.
There will also be the announced workshop manual. However, the content and level of detail is still under discussion.
We can be sure that INEOS Automotive has a great interest in ensuring that we customers are satisfied. They take our feedback seriously and respect our criticism. However, INEOS Automotive also needs time to address the issues.

My personal code of conduct: I will continue to offer constructive criticism. Every hint helps, for example, to remedy deficiencies in production. That is expressly desired. And I will continue to have patience and above all trust.

I do not want to hurt or instruct anyone. But insults in the direction of INEOS or the traders are not helpful!
I know for a fact that INEOS Automotive is present and reading along here on the forum.

It would be a win-win situation for all of us here and also for INEOS Automotive if we talked to each other and not about each other.
We need them and they need us.

And especially all those who don't have a Grenadier yet will benefit from the fact that improvements to their vehicles can already be incorporated into production.

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
After filling out and returning the feedback questionnaire in great detail and using one or two direct contacts with INEOS managers, I received a call from INEOS to discuss my feedback in detail. We spoke for about 1 hour about everything that was bothering me and also some others here on the forum.
My express comment was once again in the direction of communication. Something has to happen here as soon as possible. This hint did not come as a surprise to the person, as a previous personal hint from me to a person mainly responsible had already been registered.
We talked about the many faults. Software errors, gearbox noises, differential locks, processing, water ingress, and and and. Again, much of this was already known.

To sum up:
INEOS Automotive is aware of the problems and is working on them.
There will be a software update, planned for August, but whether the overhaul can be completed by then is still open.
There will also be the announced workshop manual. However, the content and level of detail is still under discussion.
We can be sure that INEOS Automotive has a great interest in ensuring that we customers are satisfied. They take our feedback seriously and respect our criticism. However, INEOS Automotive also needs time to address the issues.

My personal code of conduct: I will continue to offer constructive criticism. Every hint helps, for example, to remedy deficiencies in production. That is expressly desired. And I will continue to have patience and above all trust.

I do not want to hurt or instruct anyone. But insults in the direction of INEOS or the traders are not helpful!
I know for a fact that INEOS Automotive is present and reading along here on the forum.

It would be a win-win situation for all of us here and also for INEOS Automotive if we talked to each other and not about each other.
We need them and they need us.

And especially all those who don't have a Grenadier yet will benefit from the fact that improvements to their vehicles can already be incorporated into production.
Well said, I fully agree!

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Me too, I had the call today and this is most encouraging! The truth is that I am delighted with my Grenadier and the small glitches will be resolved in time and I can live with them!
I love my Mercedes, I still don't know the model ... my Grenadier is now more than one week at my dealer for solving my glitches.
What should I answer if Ineos calls me? :eek: (y)😭:devilish:
The Mercedes is a replacement car 😭

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think they've found the nail in the drainage plug, quarantined your vehicle and started an internal investigation as to how it got fitted on the production line. 🤭

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think they've found the nail in the drainage plug, quarantined your vehicle and started an internal investigation as to how it got fitted on the production line. 🤭
In the meantime I can't dismount my vehicle anymore, and am definitely losing my challenge against you (that I already had lost since the prime beginning ;) )

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
Hmmm Beginning to think I may have rejected the call as an unknown number. 🤔
I know a few people who do that, reject the call because it is an unknown number.
What if it is a friend or relative calling to say they have a new number?
My grandson called me on a mobile borrowed from the mother of a school friend to get me to come and get him from school, because his useless father hadn't turned up.
What if it is the police or hospital calling to tell you a relative has been involved in a serious accident and you need to come quickly???

Back
Top Bottom