The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Colour percentage on orders taken

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
I got 302 colour (color?) inputs this morning, time to publish a small update:
View attachment 7823864

View attachment 7823865

How did I collect? From the polls some months ago (April?), and since then every time I saw somebody revealing his favorite color I wrote it down in my file.
With 57 inputs for North America, this begins to be somewhat relevant.
Hi NA forum members. Who beside me chose Shale Blue. Give a shout out and know that you have a friend. DaBulll

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score
Hi NA forum members. Who beside me chose Shale Blue. Give a shout out and know that you have a friend. DaBulll
Shale blue is the colo(u)r that surprised me the most in person. Loved it! I narrowed it down to that, red, and green, but 💚 won out. 😁

Yes, I do keep second guessing myself.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:59 PM
Reaction score
I wavered between shale and Britannia with a white roof. Ended up with silver. Yea I chickened out. But will say the black bits pop out in silver.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
I wavered between shale and Britannia with a white roof. Ended up with silver. Yea I chickened out. But will say the black bits pop out in silver.
The silver is quite unique in that it really does take on different shades depending on its surroundings and ambient light. A good choice.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The best color is my color, because my wife chose it :eek: ;)
Guess we have the best color choice as the wife chose it too!
Love And Hip Hop Wife GIF by VH1

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Norb, The Sterling Silver is actually a light metallic blue in the sunshine and a light silver metallic if overcast outside. I have a 2020 New Defender in Indus Silver
and it does not color shift like Sterling Silver does. I really like the color shifting of Sterling Silver as every time you view it, it's like having a new Grenadier. DaBull

TRAILMASTER

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered Shale Blue - will initially reside in Chicago and N. Michigan and eventually SoCal (Fall 2025) will replace Chicago

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered Shale Blue - will initially reside in Chicago and N. Michigan and eventually SoCal (Fall 2025) will replace Chicago
Hi Trailmaster - Shale Blue will look good against the Pacific Ocean. DaBull

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Agreed with the comments around Sterling Silver, first time I saw it at the agents, my first thought was, what colour blue is that ??

It is like Dabull says, having two cars.

The colours they have chosen really do pop when seen for real as against a screen shot etc.

Initially I wasn’t that impressed with the colour choices offered, but having seen all of them numerous times now, I don’t think there is a bad one amongst them.

Local time
Reaction score
I'm usually not a big fan of metallics, but that shale blue looks like it's on another level from all the other colors. it exudes so much and provides great contrast. I don't think many knew this before they ordered unless they saw it in person or saw the right video or pic.

Back
Top Bottom