The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

About Colors

Khalfan323

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Anyone got the hex colour code for the Sela Green?

Khalfan323

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Asking again in case someone has updated info, colour code for Sela green please?

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My Grenadier is Donny Grey. I do like it but I would have preferred it to be more obviously grey and not looking black in certain light conditions. I opted for the inky black roof which is so subtle, very few people would ever notice. I often wonder if I should have opted for MM or perhaps silver. The DG was ‘safe’ and overall, I have no big regrets.

Attachments

• IMG_2578.jpeg
    IMG_2578.jpeg
    400.3 KB · Views: 28
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
I received this from Ineos regarding Sela Green:

“I don't have the Hex code to hand but I do have the Supplier material code - FA6H-6FPB-0180”

Does this mean anything to anyone?

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
My Grenadier is Donny Grey. I do like it but I would have preferred it to be more obviously grey and not looking black in certain light conditions. I opted for the inky black roof which is so subtle, very few people would ever notice. I often wonder if I should have opted for MM or perhaps silver. The DG was ‘safe’ and overall, I have no big regrets.
Im surprised at some of the contrast options that were, and were not available.
Yours is definitely one - quite a cost for such a subtle effect, not really a contrast, dont know why they offer it
I would have strongly considered mushroom with a white roof too, which is not available, but white does do a lovely contrast with the mushroom.

I often wonder, thinking about Jim R’s comment that in hindsight they should on,y have offered 4 colours, which 4 they would pick…
And he really didnt like the cost to them of the contrast roof, but I would find it hard to imagine a proper trad 4wd without a white roof. Black roof to me is entirely cosmetic, never for heat management…

(not that cosmetic is bad, just an aesthetic rather than functional chice)

Back
Top Bottom