The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Q&A Americas Class III tow hitch options and installation

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
How will the US Class III NAS Tow Hitch be attached to the frame? Is there a photgraph or drawing ? Is there an electrical connection to which an after market hitch wiring harness can be connected?

Solution
INEOS Americas Response:

"The two hitch is a vertical plate mounted directly to a cross-memb of the frame. The two hitch option will include a 7-pin NAS electrical connection. Furthermore, a connector provision is made in the towing wiring harness for those customers wishing to / required to add an electronic brake controller. "

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score
INEOS Americas Response:

"The two hitch is a vertical plate mounted directly to a cross-memb of the frame. The two hitch option will include a 7-pin NAS electrical connection. Furthermore, a connector provision is made in the towing wiring harness for those customers wishing to / required to add an electronic brake controller. "

Last edited:
Vote:
Solution

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I blew it.
My vehicle order cost didn't match my saved configuration.

I forgot the trailer hitch receiver.

Called Ineos, can't change the order. Without a cancellation, end of queue, and loss of previous , yada, yada,

Anyone know what is all entailed adding a 2" receiver to the unit?

On GM trucks, it's a bolt in part.
I'm mostly worried about the 7 pin connector, and feeding the trailer brakes via a controller.

Anyone have any ideas?

Vote:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Physical hitch is just 4 (if memory serves me correctly) bolts... The wiring is a great question, and may be different on the MY24s than the current MY23s the RoW has

Vote:
Back
Top Bottom