The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Changes after pre-order?

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
I'm in the US and had done my pre-order by the deadline but unfortunately realized later I'd picked the wrong color. Gray/white roof vs green/white roof. When they contact me about my order can I ask them to change the color or am I unable?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
I'm in the US and had done my pre-order by the deadline but unfortunately realized later I'd picked the wrong color. Gray/white roof vs green/white roof. When they contact me about my order can I ask them to change the color or am I unable?
Hi FlyingTexan, You can try calling customer service in regard to a change order, 1-833-494-4748 Customer Service.
After I put in my Pre-Order in on May 29th, 2023, I switched from rock sliders to side steps via customer service on June 6th, 2023.
Since my initial contact back on June 6th, 2023 I have not heard back. They said it would not change my line in the queue, however I will say I am a bit nervous like everyone else is right now about any changes. DaBull

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
Call them as soon as possible and ask for a change confirmation. By the time the contract arrives, it's probably too late, they're pretty stubborn. Flexibility is not their strong point.

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like you got it sorted 👍

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I also called customer service to make some changes right before the June 30th deadline, and they noted down my charges and gave me a reference number, however I haven’t seen my changes reflected on the pre order configuration. The worse case, I will just start all over again, I don’t know how many US orders are in the queue, and if it will actually make much difference in terms of waiting. I have been waiting for two or three years now anyway. :)

Mr. Largo WINCH

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Bonjour,
A la réception de mon contrat le 7 juillet (pour un véhicule réservé le 4 novembre 2022) , j'ai demandé la suppression de l'option toit contrasté "Inky black" qui ne se verra pas beaucoup sur une version "Donny Grey". J'ai également demandé la suppression de l'option "Rock Sliders" car la voiture est bien plus belle sans cette option.
Il semble qu'il soit très difficile de modifier la configuration même à la marge, alors que le contrat n'est pas signé contrairement aux annonces répétées d'INEOS.
L' argument qui m'est avancé est que le véhicule est en production.
La communication et l'écoute client ne sont pas incluses dans l'ADN INEOS. C'est vraiment dommage.
Je suis à deux doigts d'annuler ma commande.

Quelqu'un a-t-il eu le même problème avec son contrat ?

1689146981835.png

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I also called customer service to make some changes right before the June 30th deadline, and they noted down my charges and gave me a reference number, however I haven’t seen my changes reflected on the pre order configuration. The worse case, I will just start all over again, I don’t know how many US orders are in the queue, and if it will actually make much difference in terms of waiting. I have been waiting for two or three years now anyway. :)
I made changes just before the deadline too. Never heard back but when I checked my PDF yesterday I do see the heat reflective glass added to the new version.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Well, I changed from white roof to solid Sela Green between order and contract. Did it with my dealer and got a written confirmation from IA. Then the contract came and it said solid MM, so I never signed it. They built and shipped the car anyway. It was solid MM. So I would say, it’s a gamble.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well, I changed from white roof to solid Sela Green between order and contract. Did it with my dealer and got a written confirmation from IA. Then the contract came and it said solid MM, so I never signed it. They built and shipped the car anyway. It was solid MM. So I would say, it’s a gamble.
The process is quite a bit different here in the US

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
The process is quite a bit different here in the US
I would hope so for you. Don’t know if I would even go so far to call it a process here…

singlefin

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've considered removing the safari windows after seeing a wet headliner photo. Called customer service and was told my priority reservation would be lost...no surprise, but was worth a shot. I might slide to the back of the line but would like to know if that means I’d still get mine in 2024. Was also told in some cases Ineos is calling folks to confirm orders so might at least wait until pre-order is actually confirmed.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I made changes just before the deadline too. Never heard back but when I checked my PDF yesterday I do see the heat reflective glass added to the new version.
Thank you! I just checked after I read your post, my mods also showed up in the pre order summary PDF. All good now.

Mr. Largo WINCH

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Contrat signé ce jour 17 juillet 2023 malgré le refus d'INEOS de modifier la configuration, le véhicule étant déclaré en production. Pour rappel, réservation le 4 novembre 2022.
L'écoute client ne semble pas dans l'ADN INEOS. C'est bien dommage...

Back
Top Bottom