The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Autocar UK Ineos Grenadier Online Review (UK)

Can a car do nothing new, yet still be different to everything else on the market? Morgan has made a virtue of it, but it has more than than a century of history to draw on. But for a newcomer to share that philosophy is virtually unheard of. Which leads us to this, our first proper drive of the Ineos Grenadier.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/ineos/grenadier

AC.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:05 PM
Reaction score
This footwell issue for RHD vehicles ….. this has me worried. I drove a prototype back in November and can’t recall it being an issue🧐 but looking at the interior picture in this article looks like a big problem! Especially for us lanky types 😫

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This footwell issue for RHD vehicles ….. this has me worried. I drove a prototype back in November and can’t recall it being an issue🧐 but looking at the interior picture in this article looks like a big problem! Especially for us lanky types 😫
surgery?

in all seriousness that's only something you can make a decision on whether it's a deal breaker or not - I hope it isn't and that you get used to any early nags.

hopefully a dealer will have one for you to drive again before having to decide whether to part with any dough or cancel.

good luck

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know I have said this before on the forum. It is all down to it not being the "norm" and the aesthetic appearance that put people into questioning and doubt mode. I certainly did myself when I first saw it and first got into the cab. However once the vehicle was started and moving and I was driving, I forgot all about it and comfort and driving position was not a problem.

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
surgery?

in all seriousness that's only something you can make a decision on whether it's a deal breaker or not - I hope it isn't and that you get used to any early nags.

hopefully a dealer will have one for you to drive again before having to decide whether to part with any dough or cancel.

good luck
Thanks Mate

Maybe I didn’t notice it ‘cos it didn’t bother me! I’m getting old and forgetful haha!

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know I have said this before on the forum. It is all down to it not being the "norm" and the aesthetic appearance that put people into questioning and doubt mode. I certainly did myself when I first saw it and first got into the cab. However once the vehicle was started and moving and I was driving, I forgot all about it and comfort and driving position was not a problem.
Thanks Eric

Yeah maybe the excitement of driving it I just didn’t notice! Just in those long journeys, I hope it doesn’t gnaw away at my hip 🫣

Time will tell. Still on course

Back
Top Bottom