The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australian X-Lock Winch Rope Device Group Buy.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Update: I have ordered and will advise any who have emailed me when they are ready for pickup or shipping.
At this stage 1 have one unallocated one and first in can secure it. Otherwise I will close this opportunity.
I said on 27 June but I didn't see your post on 28 June asking to confirm via email.

So - I will take the unallocated if it's still available.

email sent

cheers

Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I said on 27 June but I didn't see your post on 28 June asking to confirm via email.

So - I will take the unallocated if it's still available.
Ok it’s yours, please still email me to lock it in, but holding for you.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
Update: I have ordered and will advise any who have emailed me when they are ready for pickup or shipping.
At this stage 1 have one unallocated one and first in can secure it. Otherwise I will close this opportunity.
Andrew - what was the minimum group buy order amount. I would like to try and organise something similar for UK interests?

danke

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Andrew - what was the minimum group buy order amount. I would like to try and organise something similar for UK interests?

danke
I got a 10% discount on the purchase price for buying 20, but the biggest saving was on shipping. To order individually it was abot $310 AUD and I was able to get here for about $220 AUD.

Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
I got a 10% discount on the purchase price for buying 20, but the biggest saving was on shipping. To order individually it was abot $310 AUD and I was able to get here for about $220 AUD.
Tks vm.

Does that include import taxes or are they on top?

Back
Top Bottom