The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ASPW wants a Grenadier

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Fair point on the fuel tank …… but he’d absolutely lose his flipping mind when he realises the fuel gauge is completely detached from reality 😂😂😂😂

Good review and glad to hear he finally got it out of his system. He’ll be better for it and therefore so will we 😉

Local time
Reaction score
Baa Baa sheep.

Surely you guys are experienced and intelligent enough to know you have made your own right choice vehicle.

Rather than wait with baited breath for a past echo giving views that really do not matter enjoy the Grenadier.

If there are no sweeteners coming or cooperation then no review would be good.

You all know on YouTube who are the true independent reviewers and those who may be slanted due to "sponsorship"

Reviewers seem to be scrapping all other knowledge from other “reviewers” and “experts” and regurgitating it as a their own.

Love it when a manufacturer publishes their price list and reviewers rush to get it out on YouTube.....well we all have bills to pay but not good for creditability.

Would I give a good review if I were promised jumping the waiting list…?

Social media has made transparency opaque.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Overall I think it was a good review. I think the steering is a none issue, I test drove one a couple days ago and hit 90mph on the freeway. Felt solid and well planted. Took a sweeping turn to the on-ramp at 40/45mph, as fast as I would with our Jag and it was planted. Really not an issue as far as I am concerned. It’s different but had a really nice weight to it. Can’t comment on the bump in the passenger side but doesn’t affect us USA peeps anyways. Overall I am super excited about it. I will agree that some more range would be nice so if any options open up for some capacity I might look into it. Gets old filling up every 250 miles. Feels very well built.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Overall I think it was a good review. I think the steering is a none issue, I test drove one a couple days ago and hit 90mph on the freeway. Felt solid and well planted. Took a sweeping turn to the on-ramp at 40/45mph, as fast as I would with our Jag and it was planted. Really not an issue as far as I am concerned. It’s different but had a really nice weight to it. Can’t comment on the bump in the passenger side but doesn’t affect us USA peeps anyways. Overall I am super excited about it. I will agree that some more range would be nice so if any options open up for some capacity I might look into it. Gets old filling up every 250 miles. Feels very well built.
What kind of MPG are you getting?

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I enjoyed his video- but I cannot agree about the "lump" - I honestly have never noticed it even on long days of driving. It is such a subjective thing I guess. Overall, the review was very well done and I have left him a comment to that effect. In the meantime I will go on enjoying the best vehicle I have ever driven.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
What kind of MPG are you getting?

I don’t have it yet, picking up on Thursday. I can’t believe it is going to be very good but who knows. This was a drive event that I did the on road driving. I had my foot in it on the freeway so I am guessing g 9mpg. After I pick up my truck I have about 2500 miles worth of driving over the next couple weeks so I should have some numbers for you guys. The truck was as smooth and quiet as our GX460 on KO2s. Fit and finish wasnt quite as nice but I wasn’t expecting it to be.

Last edited:
Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
I too have a kitted GX460 on Falken AT3s. Very similar feel and sound to the grenadier

LeftCoastOverland

Production/Transit
Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
I enjoyed his video- but I cannot agree about the "lump" - I honestly have never noticed it even on long days of driving. It is such a subjective thing I guess. Overall, the review was very well done and I have left him a comment to that effect. In the meantime I will go on enjoying the best vehicle I have ever driven.
Maybe it’s because he’s such a short little man, and has the seat so far forward?

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe it’s because he’s such a short little man, and has the seat so far forward?
It may well be. What may be the problem here is seat height in relation to the hip flexion angle that one adopts. Sitting with a highly flexed hip would be a problem leading to low back discomfort and would be exacerbated by having to pull the seat forward if one is on the short side. Maybe that is the difference - seat height to leg length discrepancy for some?

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I really don't understand the footrest issue or why some say they are sitting in an awkward position. I’ve done many long days driving over thousands of kilometres and find the Grenadier very comfortable.
All that being said it was a better review than I thought would come from Andrew 👍🏼
My thoughts exactly. Complete non-issue for me. It’s maybe a body shape thing, I’m tall-ish (1.94) and have the seat quite high - I like an upright driving position and being able to see the front corners. I’m not even aware of the footwell hump, the ergonomics are perfect for me.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t have it yet, picking up on Thursday. I can’t believe it is going to be very good but who knows. This was a drive event that I did the on road driving. I had my foot in it on the freeway so I am guessing g 9mpg. After I pick up my truck I have about 2500 miles worth of driving over the next couple weeks so I should have some numbers for you guys. The truck was as smooth and quiet as our GX460 on KO2s. Fit and finish wasnt quite as nice but I wasn’t expecting it to be.
At my dealer it was at 17.2mpg and 1800 miles

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Complete non-issue for me. It’s maybe a body shape thing, I’m tall-ish (1.94) and have the seat quite high - I like an upright driving position and being able to see the front corners. I’m not even aware of the footwell hump, the ergonomics are perfect for me.
I'm waiting for the folks in the US (doubters) to come in complaining about this issue too :cool:

moosetown

Production/Transit
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
Those that say the footwell hump is uncomfortable, I believe it. Those that say it's a non issue, I believe it too. Everyone is ergonomically different. It's still a design flaw that it won't work for a meaningful amount of potential drivers. Anyways, glad I'm in the LHD market 😅 (for the better stabilizer position as well)

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Those that say the footwell hump is uncomfortable, I believe it. Those that say it's a non issue, I believe it too. Everyone is ergonomically different. It's still a design flaw that it won't work for a meaningful amount of potential drivers. Anyways, glad I'm in the LHD market 😅 (for the better stabilizer position as well)
Exactly - we must thank your EU friends for being the early guinea pigs - they have been through a lot! When do you pick your Grenny up?

Back
Top Bottom