The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Anyone found a way to switch off the infotainment screen?

alexandruast

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
Driving at night on forest roads, even at 10% brightness, is not ideal. Is there any way to completely switch off the main display?

alexandruast

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
Even on the lowest setting (0%) it's still too bright. I was thinking about a way to turn it off completely 😁
I assume it can't, at least not straightforward (unless using a piece cardboard, which is not really a bad idea after all).
Maybe a small rolled curtain integrated into a 3d printed anti-glare bracket, with a small magnet at the bottom :)
IMG_6842.jpeg

Last edited:

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
Press Mute on the volume control - switches off the main 2/3rds.

In Settings there is a Brightness control (have a look in the handbook).

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score
Even on the lowest setting (0%) it's still too bright. I was thinking about a way to turn it off completely 😁
I assume it can't, at least not straightforward (unless using a piece cardboard, which is not really a bad idea after all).
Maybe a small rolled curtain integrated into a 3d printed anti-glare bracket, with a small magnet at the bottom :)
View attachment 7852187
What about a sheet of dark tint that you can overlay when you wish. You'd still be able to see the display if you wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom