The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score
The best for us going through Regal, Brunswick is only about 4.5hrs away from ATL. When it leaves the dock, should arrive the same day or early the next morning.
Absolutely works in our favor.

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Preorder #9507 June 27th Q4 Delivery.

Knauz called me October 11th and stated that my Fieldmaster was one of the first 10 they were receiving in November or December but I haven’t heard anything further. I just emailed and asked for VIN
Was just there this last weekend. Looked to me they are/were still in process of getting up the Ineos show room and site. (Furniture was still MIA).
Remember, this is a new private dealership model, not only does Ineos not (apologies for the 'double negative') have an established 'network' to rely on, there are also certain parties (<cough><J><L><R></cough>) that are rather 'hostile' towards the new kid.

Specific to Knauz, I for one (given my location) am very happy that they have a BMW dealer right next door. Means won't need to go far for the once a year service checkup.
So they have no incentive to compete for my business… defeats the purpose of capitalism / free market theory…
You are free to select any other dealership, just go back to the end of the line. Not sure that $450.00 should really give one such a sense of entitlement. /snark

I agree that some dealerships have their respective ducks in a row (ex; day one launch of web site) and would have liked to seen others do the same. I am willing to bet a large amount of the (lack of) communication is there are no real updates to provide as the initial vehicles are just arriving in port. Still then have to deal with transportation and Pre-Delivery Inspections. As much as I want our Grenny yesterday, I want it to be "right" so I'm happy waiting (for now).

TRAILMASTER

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can we switch to Regal? Or are we stuck with Knauz?
Seriously! - Stuck with Knauz (brands - BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover, Sprinter, etc.) in business since 1934.
You just posted that you are considering dropping out altogether due to Knauz being an 8-hour "round-trip" drive for you but now a Nissan dealership that is an 8-hour "one-way" drive is first to share a Port photo image so you want to change as well as insult.
Let's be more honest with critiques. Enjoy the journey (without your Grenadier for now).
FYI:
- Knauz follows the Forum so you likely aren't doing yourself any favors either;
- week ago Monday the wife (first view) and I enjoyed a test drive with Billy (nice guy) which Julia aided us in scheduling;
- wife still drives a 2017 BMW (83k miles) we purchased and have serviced via Knauz (nothing but praise); and
- I recommended Knauz to Greg Clark on 02/22/22 at the IG Chicago event

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score
Seriously! - Stuck with Knauz (brands - BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover, Sprinter, etc.) in business since 1934.
You just posted that you are considering dropping out altogether due to Knauz being an 8-hour "round-trip" drive for you but now a Nissan dealership that is an 8-hour "one-way" drive is first to share a Port photo image so you want to change as well as insult.
Let's be more honest with critiques. Enjoy the journey (without your Grenadier for now).
FYI:
- Knauz follows the Forum so you likely aren't doing yourself any favors either;
- week ago Monday the wife (first view) and I enjoyed a test drive with Billy (nice guy) which Julia aided us in scheduling;
- wife still drives a 2017 BMW (83k miles) we purchased and have serviced via Knauz (nothing but praise); and
- I recommended Knauz to Greg Clark on 02/22/22 at the IG Chicago event
It is people like you, who make me feel like this forum is not worth my time. Most people however, are very kind.

Last edited:

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
@Krabby or @Stu_Barnes any chance of making this a local area thread, thanks. Maybe something to think about for some of the other threads with only local interest.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Our build is solid Eldoret blue so I’m just going with the notion that mine is right up front! Was delivered to port on the 6th!
I fell in love with Eldoret blue, great choice and very unique!!!!

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Two notables (anyone claiming them lol):
TM Sela Green (?) with white roof; and
Eldoret Blue with black roof
That sela green with white roof is mine. There are many others like it but this one is mine. No one is going to tell me otherwise. :). His name is El Guapo, from The Three Amigos, it means "The Beautiful".

s-l1200.webp

Last edited:

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Fellow Eldoretian? Eldoretan? Eldoreto? Whatever the word is, great color choice! Same color for us with Scottish White roof!
I ordered the same with white roof.

I saw one at dusk in person on the lot at the dealer in Switzerland in July and I was surprised that it seemed more of a “royal” blue. Much more “blue” than the somewhat faded almost baby blue in all the online photos. I am sure it will be great Either way. Maybe the sunlight makes it seem more faded / muted which I prefer.

Mine should be delivered here in the US in Feb hopefully.

Attachments

• 84107C59-4733-4FDA-BB4C-CC40629A9C0D.jpeg
    84107C59-4733-4FDA-BB4C-CC40629A9C0D.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 226A3704-A43E-4582-B1A1-21F45EB7167C.jpeg
    226A3704-A43E-4582-B1A1-21F45EB7167C.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 41

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Those were already completed and trucks will begin shipping to dealers this coming week
Are you picking up from the Philly dealer? Because I was given this info when I called them yesterday. My truck arrived in Baltimore on Nov 15th, btw. We may be talking about different batches I guess.

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you picking up from the Philly dealer? Because I was given this info when I called them yesterday. My truck arrived in Baltimore on Nov 15th, btw. We may be talking about different batches I guess.
I'm not, unfortunately I made the decision to order from Triad.... if yours arrived in Baltimore it'll need the updates most likely, but at this point (luckily) it should be pretty quick

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm not, unfortunately I made the decision to order from Triad.... if yours arrived in Baltimore it'll need the updates most likely, but at this point (luckily) it should be pretty quick
Why would one boat need the updates while another boat wouldn’t? Is yours in Brunswick?

Back
Top Bottom