The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Adventure Automotive Northants

SBA

Production/Transit
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
I took delivery of My Greandier on Monday 18th after a long excited wait. Kirsty and Oliver have been totally amazing and ambassdors to the Brand, there dedication and support has been so good.
It was Kirstys forst ever order and I am so happy she delivered it for me it was just fantastic handover.
Now on to my beutiful car lots of thumbs up its been to Farnmborough this week and already put to use its a amazing tool and vehicle

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
I took delivery of My Greandier on Monday 18th after a long excited wait. Kirsty and Oliver have been totally amazing and ambassdors to the Brand, there dedication and support has been so good.
It was Kirstys forst ever order and I am so happy she delivered it for me it was just fantastic handover.
Now on to my beutiful car lots of thumbs up its been to Farnmborough this week and already put to use its a amazing tool and vehicle
Congratulations and have fun with your Grenadier.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you in Northants then? You’re a long way from Portugal.

simonpa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
Glad that you've finally got your Grenadier. Were you driving through Southwood and then to Junction 4A of M3 on Wednesday afternoon ?
If you were you might have seen a Britannia Blue in your rearview / wing mirrors - I tried to catchup for a 'chat / wave' but unable !
Happy motoring.
Simon

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
Thats great to hear, I'm sure they would appreciate a review on their account in the link directory.

Just click on post a review towards the top of the page.

@Adventure Automotive are present on the forum and are notified when any reviews are posted to their entry.

Reactions: PBD

SBA

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Glad that you've finally got your Grenadier. Were you driving through Southwood and then to Junction 4A of M3 on Wednesday afternoon ?
If you were you might have seen a Britannia Blue in your rearview / wing mirrors - I tried to catchup for a 'chat / wave' but unable !
Happy motoring.
Simon
Hi simon it was me yes left the Farnborough airport I support corporate aircraft and had been there since monday

Back
Top Bottom