The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Account Order

J8hn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Mine is back up and running with no apparent changes

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
dito. Oct/22

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:09 PM
Reaction score
excellent idea DCPU, and she can actually organise a p1ss up in a brewery to boot! I think I'll send her a whatsaspp rather than propose same over supper tonight!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
excellent idea DCPU, and she can actually organise a p1ss up in a brewery to boot! I think I'll send her a whatsaspp rather than propose same over supper tonight!
Thats a bit harsh on IA, wasn’t it a piss up in a brewery they had organised when someone had the idea of building a Grenadier ?

I am just glad they weren’t sat in the “Cock Inn“

I often wonder if this is an urban fairytale to try and rival the standing on a beach with a stick Landrover story.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Or Duke of York

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
It might be an urban fairytale, but a nice one. People like legends. :cool:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It might be an urban fairytale, but a nice one. People like legends. :cool:
And every product sells better with a good story…

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just found by chance in my account the message that the half height load compartment grille is not available and I can replace it with the full height grille. Alternatively, I can start a new configuration. When I do this, I can select the half-height grille again.
I have just chatted with INEOS. There is a bug in the programme. The half-height grille is still available.
My production date of early October has also been confirmed. The contract would probably come in the near future.
I'll wait and see then. I have already swept the garage. 😁

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Rovie, good luck and fingers crossed for Oct build.
When you chatted to Ineos and they said there's a bug and the 1/2 grille is still available, does that mean you have to re-configure or they will over-ride the bug and resolve without you configuring again??

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi ECrider,
I understood them to mean that I don't have to do anything. They leave the configuration as it is. As soon as the contract is sent to me, I will check. On the printout I have so far, the half-height load compartment grille is listed.

IG Pop

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just found by chance in my account the message that the half height load compartment grille is not available and I can replace it with the full height grille. Alternatively, I can start a new configuration. When I do this, I can select the half-height grille again.
I have just chatted with INEOS. There is a bug in the programme. The half-height grille is still available.
My production date of early October has also been confirmed. The contract would probably come in the near future.
I'll wait and see then. I have already swept the garage. 😁
Is there a full-height cargo barrier which can be chosen as an accessory? For which model?
I’ve ordered the half-height barrier and find it goes already pretty far down below the seats of a Belstaff edition. That takes away luggage space :-(
Previously you could only order the load space divider when you chose a cargo barrier first. Now you can select either or and in the first place if you select the barrier it adds the load space divider and mediately, which is strange.
They must have changed something in the configurator.
Anyway, I wouldn’t know where one can see such alert messages once locked in…

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
The full height 'barrier' looks very much like a light mesh. It doesn't by far seem to be as sturdy as the half height version.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had quick look in the configurator and to it looks like there is no full height barrier to order. The only version is the net that emax described. The full height barrier is to divide the cargo space in two sections left/right to seperate e.g a dof from the barbecue meat.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think you may be referring to the 'Loadspace Retention Mesh' emax.
As far as I can see the Utility 2 seat version comes with full height barrier, the SW comes with a half height and the Belstaff you can select cargo barrier but then as IG Pop says it adds the divider and you cannot untick it.

I'm sure when I configured my SW I could select half or full height cargo barrier. Something seems to have changed.

IG Pop

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yep. But the net divider isn’t full height and is attached with belts at the bottom. It’s also not compatible with the load space divider…
How auch a simple net accessory can give issues with the configuration?!
I btw thought the Utility wagon has the full height cargo barrier.

Originally what I wanted to order additionally is the roof box with two carriers but I wasn’t sure about it’s size and fitting etc.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another bug in the main frame! I for one want the half height cargo barrier as opposed to the full height which enables putting the rear seats down and ability to stick lumber/skis/rods etc through. Also handy if the boot mechanism gives up and the dog needs to escape through the rear passenger doors.
The mesh though no doubt handy for some would not work for me.

Guess going to be a few of these back and forths until a hard contract and spec arrives to sign.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
ECrider, this is exactly the one I ordered, half height. But it is also available in full height, no net! INEOS confirmed this to me. The net is an alternative.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes Rovie, Half Barrier, Full Barrier, Mesh.

Then had choice of Divider to split the boot nose to tail. Think you needed the full barrier rather than the half and obviously not the mesh.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
> Yes Rovie, Half Barrier, Full Barrier, Mesh.

Aha. Didn't see all of them yet.

Back
Top Bottom