The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Account Order

Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
I have had all sorts of problemstrying to get my configuration right, trying to save changes and other confusing interactions. I now find I have two vehicles on order, both not quite right. I havw written to INEOS asking for help to get it right and put my second deposit towards the final payment. I wouls add that it is probably partly my fault, I have computer iliteracy to contend with.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
I have had all sorts of problemstrying to get my configuration right, trying to save changes and other confusing interactions. I now find I have two vehicles on order, both not quite right. I havw written to INEOS asking for help to get it right and put my second deposit towards the final payment. I wouls add that it is probably partly my fault, I have computer iliteracy to contend with.
So you made two deposits?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Could you select the full height barrier? I thought it was standard in the 2 seat version but not listed as an accessory and so not available for any other model?

I'm not sure if it wouldn't be superfluous in a 5 seat away?

With regard to the half height, all the photos show the lower mount as connecting into the seat back loop/catch area (yellow in photo) used by the further reclined Belstaff editions. The non- Belstaff rear seats being less reclined fix into the forward seat back loop/catch area (green in photo).

Thus from all the photos I've seen I can't see how the half height barrier fits into a Belstaff edition?

Pretty sure on the SW I had the option for full or half.

Superfluous the full - I can see how some may prefer it, would provide protection for the lower seat backs from certain goods, building materials. dogs, heavy tools. But for me the convenience of extra load space under the half height barrier and safety outweighs any added protection. I'll be adding a full boot cover from someone anyway.

You are prob right with regards the fixing points not being avail for the more reclined Belstaff configs. Perhaps its not computer glitch and they've worked out its not going to work. Or they find another solution.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm not certain DCPU, perhaps I was getting the 2 seat version mixed up with the SW.
But you are right, not listed on the Cargo Management price list. The 'Utility Cargo Barrier - Half Height' is listed for 'All Grenadier Models' which doesn't make sense for the Utility 2 seat and then again implies you could have for the Belstaff editions.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score
@DCPU I have chosen the Station Wagon

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:39 AM