The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Would you like The Grenadier Forum on Tapatalk?

Paachi

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I use Tapatalk extensively to browse forums on my phone. Its a clean interface and lends itself to consume forum content in a clean, consistent format and also manage notifications easily. @Stu_Barnes mentioned that we could look at an integration with Tapatalk if there is sufficient demand (much like asking for a heated steering wheel on the Grenadier). To give some more reference, some popular forums like IH8Mud and ClubGWagen dont have a presence on Tapatalk and forums like PelicanParts, AdvRider have a very extensive following on it

So, this is just a quick poll to gauge interest.

Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
I detest Tapatalk! I'd much rather a website that works fine on mobile (like this one!) Instead of the constant nagging to install an app I don't want to install everytime I visit an arbitrary forum.

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, I’ve never used Tapatalk before so can’t add much from that angle. Yet I want to say this website / forum here works very well; visually clean and intuitive so never crossed my mind I would need a different frontend to access this forum content.@Stu_Barnes many thanks for all your time and effort here!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom