The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Wolf Box

wolfbox_logo_e68cf9b7-062c-40e0-a6b8-6f94291edbd3.png.jpeg

As the leading brand in the automotive electronics market, WOLFBOX has earned its reputation with an unwavering commitment to quality and durability. We strive to deliver cutting-edge electronics with the latest trends and technology to enhance the driving experience and cater to the evolving needs of modern drivers.

At WOLFBOX, we understand that driving is more than just a means of transportation – it's an exploration, an adventure waiting to unfold. WOLFBOX is your trusted companion, encouraging you to venture beyond your comfort zone and discover the extraordinary.

Wolfbox have agreed to give forum members a discount on their products, the discount varies depending on region unfortunatelyf.

They didn't say if this was in addition to any other promotions but its worth a go.

For USA Customers ONLY 18% discount with the coupon code below.

Code

GRENADIERS-USA

WOLFBOX USA Site

For UK Customers and EU 20% discount with the coupon code below.

Code

GRENADIERS-UK

WOLFBOX UK Site

For AU and NZ Customers 20% discount with the coupon code below

Code

GRENADIERS-AU​

WOLFBOX AU Site

WOLFBOX G850 Rearview Mirror Backup Camera Dash Cam Smart Mirror​

wolfbox-g850-rearview-mirror-backup-camera-dash-cam-877069.jpg
The smart way to record your driving experience with a choice of G850 4K mirror rearview mirror backup camera.

Please note, the forum discount only applies to orders placed directly with WOLFBOX and not via 3rd parties.
The forum may earn a small commission from any sales generated by the links above or by using the coupon code.

Last edited:

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
I'm having the weirdest experience ordering from wolfbox. Just sent a message to them hoping to get this sorted. USPS tracking tells me that the order from wolfbox has been seized due to counterfeit postage!?!

See order screenshot with tracking number and the USPS page for that tracking number...

1000000198.jpg
1000000197.jpg

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Seems like it's being resolved. Got this email from them. I checked the new tracking number and it looks like a package is with USPS. So weird, I have never had this experience with a supplier before and I've ordered thousands of things over the Internet.

Dear customer,

Hope this email finds you well. Thank you very much for choosing us as your driving companion. We are writing to inform you that the package failed to be delivered due to USPS service abnormalities on the way to the destination. After we discovered the abnormality, we quickly re-delivered the order.This is the tracking code information for the reissued package:

{Removed}

We hope it can help you obtain logistics information. If you find any abnormalities, please feel free to tell us and we will take immediate steps to solve all problems for you. We are very grateful for all your patience, understanding and support. Please don’t worry, the package is on its way and we look forward to meeting you.

Friendly reminder: If you need any help when using the product, please let us know at any time.

Best regards

Support Team

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Seems like it's being resolved. Got this email from them. I checked the new tracking number and it looks like a package is with USPS. So weird, I have never had this experience with a supplier before and I've ordered thousands of things over the Internet.

Dear customer,

Hope this email finds you well. Thank you very much for choosing us as your driving companion. We are writing to inform you that the package failed to be delivered due to USPS service abnormalities on the way to the destination. After we discovered the abnormality, we quickly re-delivered the order.This is the tracking code information for the reissued package:

{Removed}

We hope it can help you obtain logistics information. If you find any abnormalities, please feel free to tell us and we will take immediate steps to solve all problems for you. We are very grateful for all your patience, understanding and support. Please don’t worry, the package is on its way and we look forward to meeting you.

Friendly reminder: If you need any help when using the product, please let us know at any time.

Best regards

Support Team
Great customer service. Addressed the problem, sent a replacement and emailed you.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Great customer service. Addressed the problem, sent a replacement and emailed you.
Agreed. And they clearly caught this before I sent them the message. But so weird I've never seen this message before from USPS. SW bug in wolfbox postage printing system?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:40 AM
Reaction score
Can’t say anything about Wolf, but sounds like their customer service is top notch.

However, in the UK, the Post Office has allegedly increased the amount of letters and parcels due to counterfeit postage. This hasn’t gone down well as apparently many legitimate parcels and letters have fallen foul of this.

Wonder if they are using the same system?

The UK post office state they also have humans confirm any identified packages !!

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
Has any one figured out how to mount a G900 directly to the windscreen on a MY23 ROW vehicle?
I have tried the Wolfbox OEM bracket and this mount adapter, but the Wolfbox arm doesn't allow enough vertical adjustment to position the mirror below the airbag warning panel and still angle up enough to see out the back window. The Wolfbox arm needs to be longer and have more adjustment.
I see someone on FB glued a new mount onto the windscreen directly below the factory mount. That worked but it places the mirror quite low on the windscreen due to the clearance needed to slide the arm onto the mount.
I have talked to my local auto glass shop about replacing the factory twist mount with a standard dovetail mount (compatible with the Wolfbox arm) and set it a bit lower down. They could do it but cannot guarantee they won't crack the windscreen in the process. Apparently it takes a bit of heat and pressure to release the bond.

Has anyone cracked the code on this combination? MY23, non ADAS, Not US.

Back
Top Bottom