The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Wolf Box

wolfbox_logo_e68cf9b7-062c-40e0-a6b8-6f94291edbd3.png.jpeg

As the leading brand in the automotive electronics market, WOLFBOX has earned its reputation with an unwavering commitment to quality and durability. We strive to deliver cutting-edge electronics with the latest trends and technology to enhance the driving experience and cater to the evolving needs of modern drivers.

At WOLFBOX, we understand that driving is more than just a means of transportation – it's an exploration, an adventure waiting to unfold. WOLFBOX is your trusted companion, encouraging you to venture beyond your comfort zone and discover the extraordinary.

Wolfbox have agreed to give forum members a discount on their products, the discount varies depending on region unfortunatelyf.

They didn't say if this was in addition to any other promotions but its worth a go.

For USA Customers ONLY 18% discount with the coupon code below.

Code

GRENADIERS-USA

WOLFBOX USA Site

For UK Customers and EU 20% discount with the coupon code below.

Code

GRENADIERS-UK

WOLFBOX UK Site

For AU and NZ Customers 20% discount with the coupon code below

Code

GRENADIERS-AU​

WOLFBOX AU Site

WOLFBOX G850 Rearview Mirror Backup Camera Dash Cam Smart Mirror​

wolfbox-g850-rearview-mirror-backup-camera-dash-cam-877069.jpg
The smart way to record your driving experience with a choice of G850 4K mirror rearview mirror backup camera.

Please note, the forum discount only applies to orders placed directly with WOLFBOX and not via 3rd parties.
The forum may earn a small commission from any sales generated by the links above or by using the coupon code.

Last edited:

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:00 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7838481

As the leading brand in the automotive electronics market, WOLFBOX has earned its reputation with an unwavering commitment to quality and durability. We strive to deliver cutting-edge electronics with the latest trends and technology to enhance the driving experience and cater to the evolving needs of modern drivers.

At WOLFBOX, we understand that driving is more than just a means of transportation – it's an exploration, an adventure waiting to unfold. WOLFBOX is your trusted companion, encouraging you to venture beyond your comfort zone and discover the extraordinary.

Wolfbox have agreed to give forum members a discount on their products, enter the discount code to snag 18% off.

They didn't say if this was in addition to any other promotions but its worth a go.

Code

Global Grenadiers 18% off

WOLFBOX Site

WOLFBOX G850 Rearview Mirror Backup Camera Dash Cam Smart Mirror​

View attachment 7838482
The smart way to record your driving experience with a choice of G850 4K mirror rearview mirror backup camera.

Please note, the forum discount only applies to orders placed directly with WOLFBOX and not via 3rd parties.
The forum may earn a small commission from any sales generated by the links above or by using the coupon code.
18% is a very reasonable discount!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
Fixed, a rogue ' went into the link.

FieldMonster

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Stu. I’ve been a big wolfbox fan so this is very appealing.

What’s the actual coupon code please? I tried

but that didn’t seem to be a coupon code.

Attachments

• IMG_1030.jpeg
    IMG_1030.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 29

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score
Looks like they're having a 25% off sale on a few models right now. Beats 18%!
Looks like a great discount, but I confess I am lost as to the best product/bundle match for a Grenadier. The original post by Stu references a G850, which would not qualify for the current max 25% discount (sale good through 1/15/24 and 25% off purchases of $249.99+). The G900 Yearsafe package looks tempting since it qualifies for the 25% discount:

G900 YearSafe Package includes G900, Gift 4 Fuse Hardwire Kit (for easier installation, parking monitoring), Rear Camera Plate Bracket (for easier rear camera installation), Anti-Glare Film, and an Extra 1-Year Warranty (for peace of mind). Purchase this package and get a free cap!

Can a Wolfbox aficionado step up and provide some guidance as to the best quality bundle for the most easy install in a Grenadier during the current sale?

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like a great discount, but I confess I am lost as to the best product/bundle match for a Grenadier. The original post by Stu references a G850, which would not qualify for the current max 25% discount (sale good through 1/15/24 and 25% off purchases of $249.99+). The G900 Yearsafe package looks tempting since it qualifies for the 25% discount:

G900 YearSafe Package includes G900, Gift 4 Fuse Hardwire Kit (for easier installation, parking monitoring), Rear Camera Plate Bracket (for easier rear camera installation), Anti-Glare Film, and an Extra 1-Year Warranty (for peace of mind). Purchase this package and get a free cap!

Can a Wolfbox aficionado step up and provide some guidance as to the best quality bundle for the most easy install in a Grenadier during the current sale?
Hi Loc Nar
They are all pretty straight forward to install. The G900 is I think, the latest model and the one I chose. I don't think you will go wrong with either package. If the price of the 900 is competitive enough, go for that but I wouldn't think it was worth a large amount more.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
The 890 has 3 channels with the expectation of an "interior" camera in addition to the front and rear. This is appealing to me with the hopes of repurposing the interior cam to be a low front camera (like through the grill or something) - but I'm not sure how it all works. Obviously that camera would need to be replaced with an outdoor-rated one and I'm not sure if that's possible; their website doesn't do a great job offering information like that and I haven't really had a moment to dig into it.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Does the Wolfbox function as a traditional mirror, or only has a camera display?

This is important as the clamp on design allows you to remove it if it fails. I would like to have a permanent adaptor if the Wolfbox also functions as a traditional reflecting mirror.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think a RAM mount ball mount would work. Or other similar product. Not sure how to remove the Grenadier's mirror but the ball size looks to be smaller than 1 inch.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does the Wolfbox function as a traditional mirror, or only has a camera display?

This is important as the clamp on design allows you to remove it if it fails. I would like to have a permanent adaptor if the Wolfbox also functions as a traditional reflecting mirror.
I do not believe it is reflective by itself and if a traditional mirror was needed, you would need to remove the unit (which is easy because it's just strapped to the proper mirror).

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you @Loc Nar, I'm dealing with their tech people right now to work out the best version for the Grenadier. If someone better informed than me knows the most appropriate unit then I'll change the original post to suit.

As an aside, if anyone knows the diameter of the ball for the rear view mirror then let me know as I'm trying to get them to make a Grenadier specific mount. They're somewhere on the east coast so I dangled the idea that a member may be able to drop by and they can take some measurements.

I'll have a look at mine and measure up later today. Although it would be good to know if any of the earlier vehicles have a different diameter, do we have an @Jean Mercier or @emax with a vernier handy ;)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Stu. I’ve been a big wolfbox fan so this is very appealing.

What’s the actual coupon code please? I tried

but that didn’t seem to be a coupon code.
I just tried and it automatically populated the coupon code, both the link embedded in the WOLFBOX image and the WOLFBOX Site work for the forum discount.

Also when I deleted the code and copy/pasted it from the original post it worked.

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 6.41.10 AM.png

FieldMonster

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I just tried and it automatically populated the coupon code, both the link embedded in the WOLFBOX image and the WOLFBOX Site work for the forum discount.

Also when I deleted the code and copy/pasted it from the original post it worked.

View attachment 7838617
That’s odd. Neither work for me. Maybe due to being redirected automatically to the UK version of their site? Perhaps it’s a US only thing?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The 890 has 3 channels with the expectation of an "interior" camera in addition to the front and rear. This is appealing to me with the hopes of repurposing the interior cam to be a low front camera (like through the grill or something) - but I'm not sure how it all works. Obviously that camera would need to be replaced with an outdoor-rated one and I'm not sure if that's possible; their website doesn't do a great job offering information like that and I haven't really had a moment to dig into it.
Hi Krabby, That's a great idea of using the 3rd camera for low in the front for Overlanding. They make a back up camera as an accessory that is waterproof. Perhaps that could be used. Like you mentioned. More research. DaBull

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score

I do not believe it is reflective by itself and if a traditional mirror was needed, you would need to remove the unit (which is easy because it's just strapped to the proper mirror).
I have one, and they are reflective. If the screen goes to screensaver than it works just as a normal mirror. Works mint 👍
You can also push the button underneath and it’s goes in screensaver mode.
But the dash cams stay active and are recording front and rear.

Back
Top Bottom