The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Where is the front auxiliary power point?

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
So, I went down to my car and opened the hood, after a one minute search I found both of the power points. Just on the driver side (LHS) in front of the water refill...

IMG_1852.JPG

Challenge accepted and went to search the one in the footwell on the right. Found this, too. But this one is really tidy fixed. On the drivers side it failed because I couldn't get the floor lose...

But now the next question how's the polarity for the DTP? Black wire in 1 and lilac in 2 or the other way?

Finally I found this sticker under the hood. Where ist the 2nd hood rod Position?
IMG_1854.JPG

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Please confirm the following...1000007853.jpg1000007854.jpg
Thank you very much in advance.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

ericge

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:26 PM
Reaction score
I wonder if it would be more convenient to add a Deutsche plug connector to the end of the under-bonnet connections.
Of course. If you're going to have a power outlet, at least make it useable. I resent the $200 it cost me to find the outlet and fit a Deutsch socket.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Of course. If you're going to have a power outlet, at least make it useable. I resent the $200 it cost me to find the outlet and fit a Deutsch socket.
It costs a lot more to run your own cabling, fuses, switches, plugs. etc than using what INEOS provides. I just bought some DTP plugs and a crimper and I only need so use them once to cover the cost - verse having an auto electrician do it.

I will install two UHFs and some work lights saving myself lots of money. I say thank you INEOS.

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hooorray!!! I managed to find the power point in the LHD drivers footwell.
In my case it was a little higher up.

IMG_1860.JPG

Next I'll order some Deutsch DTP plugs and will fit all power points with plugs...

Thanks to everyone here on the forum for the help.

Back
Top Bottom